What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a shit year

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Exactly as the title of the thread suggests. A very forgettable season with an equally forgettable result in my opinion. Not exactly one you hold up on a pedestal as what the NRL is typically like.

Bring on 2013.

Big Pete

Referee
Best grand final since 03.

2012 died in the ass around Origin, but wouldn't take anything off Storm or Dogs. They would have troubled a few grand final teams in season's past.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol, this has been the worst RL year for me.

Dragons miss the 8, NSW lost the series by a point, & my most hated team won the premiership.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The year hasn't been bad. Certainly no worse than the last several.

And that was far from a classic. margin flattered the Dogs. Was never really in doubt, Storm had them for the majority of the game. If Cam kicked straight it would have been a fairer scoreline.

Mader45

Juniors
Good game for league fans. Absolutely incredible defense by both teams.

As for your avg joe.... hope they enjoyed the fight.

Grapple

Bench
Good game but worst season that I can remember. Longing for the old days, but can't go much about it I guess.

Apart from the officials this year has been pretty good, Origin was probably the best I've ever seen and lots of freakish comeback wins in the dying minutes. I'd rate this year a solid 8 out of 10.

Generalzod

Immortal
NRL loves cheats that's why the 2 biggest fraudsters were playing in the biggest game of the year...

Latest posts