What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some good Tennis games on PS2?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
only decent tennis game on console is Topspin which is a great game..i dont think there is anything close to it.

by the way its on xbox :p

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah that game is mad but i dont like XBOX and i obviously have a Sony..
Wish it wasn't just soley for XBOX.

subsbligh35

Juniors
Top Spin has nothing on Virtua Tennis 2 for pure gameplay.

Much better multiplayer game by far. Many many an afternoon I have spent in huge two player battles.

And the career mode is hell good.

Trust me on this one duder

thuganomics

Coach
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 is pretty good. It has guys like Andy Roddick, Hewitt, Safin, Serina Williams etc.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 is pretty good. It has guys like Andy Roddick, Hewitt, Safin, Serina Williams etc.

guys like serena williams...good call that, bud :lol:

fat_mike

Juniors
smashcourt 2 is pretty good tennis game. i'm playing it at the moment

pro tour mode is quite good. you start of ranked 250 and have to work your way up to number 1 playing various tournaments, practicing different skills and having practice matcheds against the top players.

you make your player into tyhe type of game you want to play. this is done by boosting the levels of power stamina meet and court movement aswell as your shots. top spin flat serving volley, lob/drop shots and net play.

at the moment i'm a hard hitting baseline player. you can have some pretty awesome rallies in the game and play some pretty awesome shots.

Kris_man

Bench
yeah, i agree Dogs of War - Virtua Tennis rocks. i've only played that and smash court, and Virtua is far superior.