What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you going to do in the next 30 to 60 minutes???

Bazal

Post Whore
Finally start playing The Last of Us, because I am a horrible person with a backlog of games to play

Apey

Staff member
I'll probably run out of the will to procrastinate study soon. My last exam is tomorrow and I've barely done anything for it because I was busy focusing on today's one. Supercram in the next few hours, probably.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Guild Wars 2 until starting time of Nadal vs Kyrgios

I want to like this game so much. I bought it pre-order and played it for a bit, but the combination of a world I have no interest in and shitty Chinese server speeds has thus far discouraged me.

What makes it worth persisting with?

Apey

Staff member
I want to like this game so much. I bought it pre-order and played it for a bit, but the combination of a world I have no interest in and shitty Chinese server speeds has thus far discouraged me.

What makes it worth persisting with?

Aspects of mmorpgs you don't care for :p

Best mmorpg PVP I have played first and foremost.

I love the combat style too and the graphics are pretty nice on full. The world/story doesn't interest me that much besides the visual appeal but I don't PVE that much these days.

The achievement system is also pretty damn addictive.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
If the internet is restored in my old apartment - moving back into it.

If not - playing video games in my underwear.

Latest posts