What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Watching?

brandell

Juniors
ok the Must watch shows for people unless your a loser are simple...

Wednesday Nights: Thank God You're Here
The Chaser
Summer Heights High

Thursday: Was last comic standing night...

Well Maybe I only really watch the box two nights a week but you also have to tune into MXC on V...It is the best show ever! And I mean EVER!

Misanthrope

Staff member
The sexy new series of House is out. You can also add Chuck (which airs on Nine soon and is from the creator of The OC), Heroes, and the supremely awesome, Reaper to my list.

Pika

Bench
Big Tim said:
10 hours of NFL every Monday, followed by another 3 1/2 on Tuesdays....

There is no off season.

Same.

I prefer NFL to NRL :shock:

Heroes when it comes back on.

Download TUF Season 6.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not sure if we're going to get it down here, but the first episode of The Big Bang Theory wasn't bad

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'll be watching cricket but in between that will be "Wacky Wednesday" on ABC. I hope Chasers dont sell out to the commercials like Kath n Kim did. Their format suits ABC. I'll also be watching Lost, Heroes, Prison Break and this new show called Life which looks decent. With PB and Life on Wednesday nights its gunna be interesting. New series of Heroes starts next week. I've seen the first episode and its good. I downloaded it because I didnt think Seven/Prime would show it until like May next year or something typical. And on that, how classic is their "Fast Track" idea. Its like they all sat around at their board meeting and thought "Hey!! Here is a good idea!! Lets air all the good shows....WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO!!. That'll confuse the hell out of Joe Public." I bet they discovered everyone was downloading it so they decided to show it a week after the US. I wonder how long it wil last until we are behind again. I am assuming when silly season (basically all of summer) comes around they will stop and put back on after its all over. Geee....thanks guys.

PrideKnight

Bench
They wont have much of a choice steve, as the american ratings period is now, but they do take hiatus' over the christmas period and such (re-runs of frosty no doubt) I dont watch any of my shows on commercial australian television, and let me tell you the frustration when heroes or battlestar have thier breaks over christmas and for the superbowl and the like nearly kills me! but its still better than waiting for it to air here (fast track my bollocks, heroes is already 2 weeks behind!!)

Alex28

Coach
Monday - Weeds
Tuesday - Entourage
Wednesday - Spicks & Specks, Chaser, Summer Heights High

There is very very little else on otherwise...besides sport of course :)

Frederick

Staff member
As PK said the US ratings period has begun, so I'm back into Heroes, The Office, and as of tonight South Park. I'm also watching as much NFL as I can. And then there's the weekly Wednesday night threesome of Spicks and Specks, Chaser and Summer Heights High.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tuesday - Entourage

God, I love that show. I almost regret watching all four series in one two week period. Arena just got 'new' episodes and I've already watched them twice. Series five looks like it'll prove interesting.

Frederick

Staff member
Big Tim said:
Good man!!!!

What team you like?
Don't really have a fave team. Partial to the Saints and Steelers, but yeah I don't know too much about the teams or players to form objective opinions - I just like the game :p

Latest posts