What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flapper

First Grade
220px-BornVillain.jpg

Marilyn Manson - Born Villain

azzah72

Bench
I'm a bit of a bandit for cheesy 80's Rock so I went and checked out rock of ages, good flick!

Currently listening to the soundtrack! It's just fun!

RedVDave

First Grade
jaysus that brings back some memories!

didn't have the solo albums but had "best of solo albums" album.

loved "new york groove".

Ahhh love that song ay! have you heard Ace Frehley's latest album Anomaly? Is very, very good!

Also your not missing out on the solo albums Gene Simmons's has literally one good song on it as does Peter Criss' and Paul Stanley just sounded like a typical KISS record (certaintley not a bad thing just not very original) Ace Frehley's album though was just awesome!

snoozer

Bench
Ahhh love that song ay! have you heard Ace Frehley's latest album Anomaly? Is very, very good!

Also your not missing out on the solo albums Gene Simmons's has literally one good song on it as does Peter Criss' and Paul Stanley just sounded like a typical KISS record (certaintley not a bad thing just not very original) Ace Frehley's album though was just awesome!
no will keep an eye out for anomaly.

can't remember the peter criss or paul stanley songs(the album had 3 songs from each member(clumped together)) but the gene simmons one from memory was something along the lines of "i'm living in sin(at the holiday inn)"! it and nygroove were the only memorable moments for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.