What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
220px-Sublime_Self-Titled.jpg

Cannot believe I forgot about this band.

RedVDave

First Grade
good album but i perfer broke
btw do u listen to there new stuff ? its very different

Yeah, I do like this one and Broke (which is easily the best) after broke though (and there totally different line-up) their sound is fairly different like you said. I really like their more recent stuff Truth Rising is awesome, NWO was pretty good and Insomnia was heaps good as well I thought but inbetween all of that I was not overly impressed Only In Amerkia for example I thought was pretty woeful, I still do enjoy them though however unfortunatley an album as good as Broke is not forseeable again I'll always cherish that album though.

How about you? You still a fan or you gone off them over the years?

...Oh and just for the record they are a sick live band!

Yeah, I do like this one and Broke (which is easily the best) after broke though (and there totally different line-up) their sound is fairly different like you said. I really like their more recent stuff Truth Rising is awesome, NWO was pretty good and Insomnia was heaps good as well I thought but inbetween all of that I was not overly impressed Only In Amerkia for example I thought was pretty woeful, I still do enjoy them though however unfortunatley an album as good as Broke is not forseeable again I'll always cherish that album though.

How about you? You still a fan or you gone off them over the years?

...Oh and just for the record they are a sick live band!

i have listened to them just am struggling to get into there new stuff
they have has some songs though over the past 10 years that i still cant get out of my head including black out,war,raise hell and suffa an many more
broke i still listen to a lot its in my top 20 albums ever for sure every song of the album is amazing

beave

Coach
c764605e1c1bdd790aaa099578ad205d.jpg

If anyone has seen their keyboard player Marta Petersen, they know what I'm talking about!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts