What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee

Frenzal Rhomb - Meet The Family
:thumn Seeing them for the 10th time on Saturday evening

recurring_dream_the_very_be.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
:thumn Seeing them for the 10th time on Saturday evening

haha awesome! That's serious dedication mate, admitedly I have only seen them live once in Manly I think in 2005 it was, when I was like 14 and they were awesome! Apparently they are in the process of recording a new album as well.

Red Bear

Referee
pretty sure i was at that show, the free one at dee why?

Yeah, just good fun live and best value twenty-25 bucks around!

RedVDave

First Grade
pretty sure i was at that show, the free one at dee why?

Yeah, just good fun live and best value twenty-25 bucks around!

Yeah that's the one! It was a b!tch to get there and back at the time but definetley worth the track, one of the funnest gigs I have been to.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
url

Primordial - Redemption at the Puritan's Hand in on constant rotation at the moment. Brilliant stuff from a band that just keeps producing classic albums.

Cupid Stunt

Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody Murder. I said it last time but I'll repeat it anyway, this is a hell of a catchy album. Though I'm still not a fan... :lol:

Raphael Saadiq - Stone Rollin. This is the smoothest sound I've heard in a loooong time. If I wore panties, this album would get them moist!

Status
Not open for further replies.