What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
love a perfect circle!

maynard is a genius...

im listening to

Alter Bridge - AB III

bloody hell this is a good album and a good band! saw mylse with slash that made me aware of his takent...i only neglected alter bridge because its an ex-creed band but myles completes it into such a great band

HowHigh

Coach
Bone_Thugs-N-Harmony_-_The_Collection,_Vol._1.jpg

RedVDave

First Grade
Any good dave?.... I have Highly Evolved, and enjoy that.

It's no Highly Evolved (that's for sure) but it's not bad has a few good tracks:

-Gimme Love
-Black Dragon
-A.S 4
-S.T.W
-Future Primitive

most are only 2 minute tracks though.

RedVDave

First Grade
4419990.jpg

Pretty enjoyable album, few different sounds, musically pretty good, very good production.

Wil you be seeing them in at the metro mate? I have not seen them in years so I thought I'd go this time round (even though thats means missing the footy unfotunatley).

Red Bear

Referee
Undecided. Gotta fly down to melbourne for a wedding the next morning and have seen them ten times, most recently in May. Want to see some new songs played but might just wait for the next show to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts