What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Changes Should be Made for Broncos Game?

Surely

Post Whore
1. Peachey
2. Simmonds
3. Vagana (if Suspended Simmonds to centre, Meritt to wing)
4. McGoldrick
5. Rieck
6. Kent
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Hilder
10. Nutley
11. Gallen
12. Bailey
13. Bird

14. Beattie
15. Lomu
16. Isemonger
17. Sullivan

Sharkie73

Bench
I'd pick Mellers on the bench, only because he is able to play in the Backs or the Fowards, Merritt gone gone gone don't want to see him in First grade again this year or next.

JCSwank

Juniors
1. Peachey
2. Simmonds
3. Kent
4. McGoldrick
5. Rieck/Merrit
6. Bird
7. Kimmorley
13. Bailey
12. Gallen
11. Isemonger
10. Nutley
9. Hilder
8. Stevens

14. Beattie
15. Lomu
16. Galloway/Mellars
17. Sullivan

I'm assuming Vagana will be suspended and BK and Peach are available. Anyone see PL on the weekend? How did Mellars go? Anyone play well?

Shark

Bench
Major shake-up needed. And P!SS Aitken off from the bench! Either he starts, and plays 80 minutes, or he's in PL maturing for NEXT season. He's just not ready.

1. Peachey (or Simmons if Peach is still out, otherwise Simmo in PL)
2. Kent
3. McGoldrick
4. Bailey
5. Reick

6. Bird
7. Noddy

8. Stevo
9. Sullivan
10. Nutley
11. Isemonger
12. Gallen
13. Hilder

14. Beattie
15. Lomu
16. Galloway

17. Mellars (if replacement back is needed or if Hilder moves to Hooker at any stage)
OR
17. Newton (if Sully + backs can all stand up for the full 80, and we BASH 'em up front)

zaph reckons stuey should rattle the cage. peach to halves with brett K and jason K to fullback aye. think outside the dodeckahedron you live in stuey.

Booyah

Bench
McSharkie said:
Nice sig Booyah.

Thanks. She's a nice piece of arse eh?

You can catch her at 8:30 tuesday night on Channel 10. Sadly, you have to put up with the rest of the people, but just watch the show with the sound off. 8)

Jimbo

Immortal
Is that the chick from the O.C, or whatever they call it?

Man, she is fiiiine...

Alan Shore

First Grade
Simmons back to the wing, Merritt punted to Group 13, Peachey at the back and Kent to 5/8th. Gallen into the backrow where he belongs. Aitken to divvy.

Booyah

Bench
Hulka said:
Summer from the OC is so much better

If you like Ugly chicks maybe. Stupid bastard. You wouldn't know a hot chick if she came up and sucked your dick! :lol:

Sadly, yes the show is the O.C. As I said though, you can always watch it with the sound down. Hulka told me he watches it with his pants down...

Special K

Coach
Booyah really it is disgraceful how poor your calls are. You really should either pay a bloke to think of witty replies for you or just end your life.

In the 3 years I've been posting on Rugby League message boards I have seen you get shot down on countless occasions and I am yet to see you make a funny reply. Just give up mate. Go outside, learn to swim! Hell go and read a book mate.

I feel sorry for you and I hope you are not allowed to have children with your mail order bride.

Booyah

Bench
Hulka said:
Booyah really it is disgraceful how poor your calls are. You really should either pay a bloke to think of witty replies for you or just end your life.

In the 3 years I've been posting on Rugby League message boards I have seen you get shot down on countless occasions and I am yet to see you make a funny reply. Just give up mate. Go outside, learn to swim! Hell go and read a book mate.

I feel sorry for you and I hope you are not allowed to have children with your mail order bride.

Says the bloke with the Thai blow-up doll hidden in his closest under his schoolbag...

Hulka, I have ripped you more times then a genius playing with Velcro.

Special K

Coach
Booyah said:
Hulka said:

Says the bloke with the Thai blow-up doll hidden in his closest under his schoolbag...

Hulka, I have ripped your more times then a genius with Velcro shoes.
#-o get some sleep... I really worry about you.

Latest posts