What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do people think about Jarrod Mullen?

rnb11

Juniors
He has more kick metres than any half, finds more space than any half, he's captain and knows how to control a game, he runs the ball as well as any half in the comp, the best left to right pass in the comp and has a bag of trick kicks close to the line, plus he's one of, if not the best defensive halves. And he's fast. How he's not there is beyond belief.

steve136

Juniors
He has more kick metres than any half, finds more space than any half, he's captain and knows how to control a game, he runs the ball as well as any half in the comp, the best left to right pass in the comp and has a bag of trick kicks close to the line, plus he's one of, if not the best defensive halves. And he's fast. How he's not there is beyond belief.
It's because of the clear Sydney media bias towards players from clubs in the area. Mullen could win the Dally M, captain the Knights to the premiership and win the Clive Churchill medal, and he still wouldn't be seriously considered.

I'd like to see Carney and Mullen paired.

As a NSW fan, I'm absolutely sick and tired of watching the same crap players get picked because of the same bandwagons that everybody jumps on (Reynolds, for example). If Pearce or Maloney are there next year though, I'm not watching.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
no-no...mr-princess-no-es-here..you-go-to-other-castle-super-mario-vs-family-guy-maid.jpg

:lol::lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
When Mullen got picked it in 2007, it was a huge shock selection but he did a good job on the night, unfortunately got injured and never really got a look in.

I thought he was in good form a few years ago, and should've got a mention, instead they picked Pearce again.

I dont know about now, Id rather Carney and Reynolds before Mullen.

Rod

Bench
Didn't Adam Reynolds miss an absolute gimme FG from 20m out last Monday?

Guess we can put a line through his name as well.....

timka4

Bench
Thinking more and more Mullen/Carney should be the halves combo for next year. A. Reynolds is good and could be there in the future, but I just don't see him being successful if he goes in next year.

Noname36

First Grade
My thoughts on A Reynolds have changed quite drastically over the past month. I really don't think he's up to Origin as early as next year. Yes I know that he has suffered from the loss of Sutton, but Mullen and Carney have never really had dominate half that really takes the pressure off next to them. They've always had to do it all themselves. I'd rather pick Mullen and Carney who have both proven that they don't need anyone else to perform, rather than a bloke like Reynolds who very possibly will struggle without the likes of Sutton and GI.

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
6. Mullen
7. Reynolds

6. Carney
7. Reynolds

6. Mullen
7. Carney

One of these 3 combos next year please.

Latest posts