What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do people think of the new official forum??

BuffaloRules

Coach
I've noted a few people whinging about posts being deleted/edited....

It seems OK I spose, and most people have moved over there....

I don't think some of the more 'lively' debates we have seen here though would last too long over there....

westie

Bench
BuffaloRules said:

I don't think some of the more 'lively' debates we have seen here though would last too long over there....

It will be a bit more tame over there. But hey, this place was always softer than rleague and we got used to it.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
BuffaloRules said:

Mate im glad to be away from tugger!

Suzie

Juniors
BuffaloRules said:

Well, no-one wants the forum shut down, do they, so they have to have tighter rules than other places.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
westie wouldn't be westie if he didn't have something to bitch and moan about.

tigger

Juniors
As far as i am concerned, you faithful blind Wests supporters should visit there at least once a day to continue you brain washing course that most of you have been attending for the past 5 years.

They should change the name of the forum to:
Wests Verbal Blow Jobs

Where anything that is not positive toward the JV is deleted...... That is also known as a cult.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
I prefer this one. Its set out simpler, I dont have to sign up again and I can go to other forums and view other topics on other clubs too.

Tigerpete

Juniors
This one is certainly the more expansive of the two but if your a Tigers fan and want all the goss on the team the main forum will be the place to be for sure. I know i'll mainly use this site to roam around in other teams forums.

oro

Juniors
tigger said:
As far as i am concerned, you faithful blind Wests supporters should visit there at least once a day to continue you brain washing course that most of you have been attending for the past 5 years.

They should change the name of the forum to:
Wests Verbal Blow Jobs

Where anything that is not positive toward the JV is deleted...... That is also known as a cult.

:lol:

jirskyr

Juniors
I wrote dickhead and had a post deleted.

Oh well. Everyone is over there now.

And at least we don't get dickheads from other clubs stirring up trouble ie nospam49.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
jirskyr said:
I wrote dickhead and had a post deleted.

Oh well. Everyone is over there now.

And at least we don't get dickheads from other clubs stirring up trouble ie nospam49.

Mate I wrote Goose and it was removed!!!!!

Sure its the official forum but the stupid thing is the Wests Tigers arn't paying a cent for it either, they have other companies logos on the site that arn't even giving them any form of sponsorship what so ever!!!!

Sure its a joke but hey at least they have some sort of an official forum even though it yet again like most things with this club is 2nd rate :roll:

NZ Magpie

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
BuffaloRules said:

Cullus, you spoke too soon... Tugger has arrived... wait a minute... Tugger has left the building...

tigger

Juniors
NZ Magpie said:
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
BuffaloRules said:

Cullus, you spoke too soon... Tugger has arrived... wait a minute... Tugger has left the building...

Why would i visit the site of sin? You lot just keep on blowing each other over there and learning here. Guess what? now one will miss your cock breath over here pal.

tigger

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
BuffaloRules said:

You just keep your schoolboy antics to yourself and the many classmates that run one through you each day.

tiger_nick

Bench
Tigger, Ive always had a certain respect for you and your love of Balmain. However you lost me one thing

FULHAM!

Worst team ever, so long Saha! Hahahaaaa For those of you who don't know Fulham are like Newcastle and Saha is, sorry was, their Andrew Johns. Enjoy the year in PL cause next year its back to 1st division!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LIVERPOOL!!