What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do people think of the new official forum??

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
tigger said:
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
BuffaloRules said:
I've noted a few people whinging about posts being deleted/edited....

It seems OK I spose, and most people have moved over there....

I don't think some of the more 'lively' debates we have seen here though would last too long over there....

Mate im glad to be away from tugger!

You just keep your schoolboy antics to yourself and the many classmates that run one through you each day.

ok mate!
Don't worry! I will!
I learnt my lesson after all my classmates ran through me today!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sincas

Juniors
this thread is a good example of what this forum offers and what the official one does.. some people will prefer one to the other..

the one thing you won't find there is personal slanging matches and ripping into schoolkids about having their classmates running one through them. :roll:

you may call it a cult. i like to call it a place for fans to come together and not a place for troublemakers who don't follow the club that is providing the forum.

tigger

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Tigger, Ive always had a certain respect for you and your love of Balmain. However you lost me one thing

FULHAM!

Worst team ever, so long Saha! Hahahaaaa For those of you who don't know Fulham are like Newcastle and Saha is, sorry was, their Andrew Johns. Enjoy the year in PL cause next year its back to 1st division!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LIVERPOOL!!

Fulham are the kings of sport, Saha... Baha! We have Collins John, who is likely to be playing for the Three Lions in the next 3 years. Then of course, we have Andy Cole, who is just going to score goals all year, topped off by a top 5 EPL midfielder in Malbranque...... Of course when you have the best goal keeper in the league, you don't need all of this strike force, however it is good to keep the 5hit teams like Middles and Scousers crying as we score yet another cracking goal with a clean sheet to match ;-) Well maybe not, but we try 8)

tigger

Juniors
Sincas said:
this thread is a good example of what this forum offers and what the official one does.. some people will prefer one to the other..

the one thing you won't find there is personal slanging matches and ripping into schoolkids about having their classmates running one through them. :roll:

you may call it a cult. i like to call it a place for fans to come together and not a place for troublemakers who don't follow the club that is providing the forum.

Blah Blah Blah, it is a breach of the freedom of speech. I have overlooked your 'forum' after the loss and all i see is typed blow jobs about how unlucky Wests are and that next season will be the one..... these people are not fans, they are lemons, fans are people that care and do not accept the ridiculous performance of a team just because....... if anyone dared questioned why they played like softcocks for the past 3 weeks, i bet you all of you assets that it would be deleted in a matter of seconds. NOW that is a disgrace.

As for cullus, stay at your forum where you belong, do me a favour as i will never be 'allowed' to post there.... can you ask Steve Noyce how he still has a job at the club? Maybe add that Rodney Adler did a better job at FAI than Noyce is currently doing.

FIVE YEARS without a spot in the top 8 out of 15 teams, wasn't the merger meant to strengthen the junior talent pool and by combining forces increase the presence of the club? There has NOT been achievement above what Balmain or Western Suburbs achieved in the previous 5 years since the merger....... you lot walk around with blinkers on.....

oro

Juniors
When the powers to be at WTs gain the maturity to be able to accept legitimate criticism, then the official website may earn credibility.

I understood that the Balmain Club is one of the two foundation clubs that make up the WTs. Doesn’t this give a Balmain supporter the right to comment on the abysmal performances of the WTs team this year despite not supporting the WTs?

tigger

Juniors
NO unless you constantly support them with encouraging words in that corny American style of: GO TEAM GO! you are not welcome there, even though we own them, not the other way round.... most of the JV fans seem to think that the JV is the parent company with the two foundation clubs as subsidiaries..... other reason why i assume that most of them do not have jobs or above 3rd grade education..........

I understand not being able to farkin swear as the ages of posters vary and we do not want to create a bad place for kids like westie who still wears nappies, however not being able to express an opinion that criticizes the JV is a joke, a real fan is critical of their team if it does not achieve what it should or lie down like softcocks like they did for the past 3 weeks.......

I would like to see how long a post about 'what a softy Skandalis is' would last, it is true, so why is a poster not allowed to express it?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
oro said:
When the powers to be at WTs gain the maturity to be able to accept legitimate criticism, then the official website may earn credibility.

West’s Tigers version of a Professional Forum

Don't spend any money just go out and use a free service

Let other companies who don't even sponsor the club have free reign to advertise on every page throughout the forum even the one you use to post and check your profile on!

Fail to allow freedom of speech

Then moderators use double standards when editing words from threads even if those words aren’t foul language such as the word "Goose" and not having a 1 for all policy.

tiger_nick

Bench
tigger said:
tiger_nick said:
Tigger, Ive always had a certain respect for you and your love of Balmain. However you lost me one thing

FULHAM!

Worst team ever, so long Saha! Hahahaaaa For those of you who don't know Fulham are like Newcastle and Saha is, sorry was, their Andrew Johns. Enjoy the year in PL cause next year its back to 1st division!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LIVERPOOL!!

Fulham are the kings of sport, Saha... Baha! We have Collins John, who is likely to be playing for the Three Lions in the next 3 years. Then of course, we have Andy Cole, who is just going to score goals all year, topped off by a top 5 EPL midfielder in Malbranque...... Of course when you have the best goal keeper in the league, you don't need all of this strike force, however it is good to keep the 5hit teams like Middles and Scousers crying as we score yet another cracking goal with a clean sheet to match ;-) Well maybe not, but we try 8)

Hahaa mate Ive got nothing against Fulham, its just my ex housemate supported them and was as blind as you are 8) I still remember when Liverpool beat them last year with 1 minute to go from a penalty :lol: :lol:

tigger

Juniors
That is why Liverpool's nickname is 'The Cheats', there was definitely something fishy about that penalty..... like there was no foul you cheating ref!

Anyway, that is the kind of treatment you get used to when you get caught in the mid table trap :-k hopefully we will sign van Nistleroy as it is clear that ManU don't want him anymore!

Sincas

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Then moderators use double standards when editing words from threads even if those words aren’t foul language such as the word "Goose" and not having a 1 for all policy.

Is this a joke? :roll:

Sincas

Juniors
As long as there are people who get their kicks out of anonymously abusing others and picking fights on a discussion forum, this place will have a reason to exist and this forum is quite welcome to those people..

if you want freedom of speech set up your own website and abuse people. We had one idiot claiming freedom of speech after attempting to use the forum to make allegations about the Roosters cheating the cap.. and some people wonder why forum's are shut down.

enjoy your forum!

tiger_nick

Bench
tigger said:
That is why Liverpool's nickname is 'The Cheats', there was definitely something fishy about that penalty..... like there was no foul you cheating ref!

Anyway, that is the kind of treatment you get used to when you get caught in the mid table trap :-k hopefully we will sign van Nistleroy as it is clear that ManU don't want him anymore!

Mate you go for a team started by a church. After that penalty they weren't acting very christian like! How can you support a team with a nickname 'the cottages' seriously, 'the begas' or 'the tasties' sounds better! :lol:

tigger

Juniors
Sincas said:
As long as there are people who get their kicks out of anonymously abusing others and picking fights on a discussion forum, this place will have a reason to exist and this forum is quite welcome to those people..

if you want freedom of speech set up your own website and abuse people. We had one idiot claiming freedom of speech after attempting to use the forum to make allegations about the Roosters cheating the cap.. and some people wonder why forum's are shut down.

enjoy your forum!

The people that get abused deserve it, including myself, when you go over the top...... Your answer still does not justify why criticism in a non abusive way is not allowed on your precious forum!?

Surely i am not the only one that doesn't want to simply read a forum where everyone has the same opinion just because they fear being banned or censored..... sounds a bit like Nazi Germany to me.

There is nothing i have said on this forum that i would not say to someone's face, maybe you cannot say that about everyone here, but in general most things are taken with jest..... only the low IQ monkeys on here don't understand that this a place to express opinions, regardless of if anyone else agrees with them or not.

You enjoy your forum...... our is fine how it is :alcho:

tigger

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
tigger said:

Mate you go for a team started by a church. After that penalty they weren't acting very christian like! How can you support a team with a nickname 'the cottages' seriously, 'the begas' or 'the tasties' sounds better! :lol:

We are very Saintly 8)

Why should we act like Saints when we were treated like Wests? We are clearly like Balmain, just with much better management and a back that makes Harry look like a dole cheat :lol:

Sincas

Juniors
tigger said:

Thanks mate. Will do. Sounds like a good plan.

Our forum is for Wests Tigers which is something you clearly don't care for anyway.

Criticism is allowed at that forum. Coming in and abusing people or baiting them with topics to spark an argument isn't. You obviously have no idea what is deleted and what isn't but thats fine..

Anonymous

Juniors
tigger said:
tiger_nick said:
tigger said:

We are very Saintly 8)

Why should we act like Saints when we were treated like Wests? We are clearly like Balmain, just with much better management and a back that makes Harry look like a dole cheat :lol:

Amen tigger 8)

The best part about after that penalty was Boa Morte cleaning up Pongolle. Got red carded though :(

oro

Juniors
Sincas said:
tigger said:

Thanks mate. Will do. Sounds like a good plan.

Our forum is for Wests Tigers which is something you clearly don't care for anyway.

Criticism is allowed at that forum. Coming in and abusing people or baiting them with topics to spark an argument isn't. You obviously have no idea what is deleted and what isn't but thats fine..

WTs doesn't exist as an entity without Balmain or Wests. So how is it possible to have a WTs forum without discussing (freely) either of the issues surrounding these two clubs?

And I reiterate, until the powers to be at WTs have the maturity to allow opinions to be aired no matter how unpalatable, there will continue to be discord among West and Balmain supporters.

# 8

Juniors
The official Wests Tigers forum is the worst on the internet.
Get rid of the Gestapo and it might be ok.
Go Balmain.