What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do u think the chance

AnGeL

Juniors
does anyone else think the cowboys are in for a good shot at winning this year.....personally i do

AnGeL

Juniors
totally they started out pretty average beginning of last season there last 7 games last season were awsome from what they started out as...and well this season they kick butt big time.

Big Pete

Referee
They've been playing well...atleast I would think that about a side placed equal 2nd.

I'd expect them to be in the final 8 and if they have the passion there, they'll be top cotenders for the crown.

Hopefully, they just arn't pretenders, like other teams seem to be *cough*manlyraiders*cough*

BoldShane

Juniors
AnGeL said:
does anyone else think the cowboys are in for a good shot at winning this year.....personally i do

Cowboys 48 Dogs 12 :clap: :C:

nuff said

The cool thing about the Cowboys is that they don't panic if they get behind on the scoreboard. That can be a hard thing to accomplish for some teams

Even money for the semis, yes?

I'd be interested to find out what sort of odds you could get after tonights win for a Grand Final place/win

Wouldn't you?

Interesting to see how they fare, injury wise, after the S.O.O. games are done with for another year [-o<

And I'm not even a Cowboys fan :oops:

Jordan

Juniors
I think the Cowboys are capable of beating any team in the comp. It's a mental thing against the Broncos, but they showed last year they can stand up when it counts..