What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you hate the most?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Womens bum i love, i like the look of a good arse, i hate fat revealing bums.......you know the size 22 women who where tight pants * cringes*

Earl

Coach
Knightmare said:
I hate Michael Schumacher, Easts, Brisbane, Manly, Patrick Smith, Jeff Wells, sluts, atheists who accuse Christians of trying to ram stuff down their throats then do just that to us, guys who treat their beautiful girlfriends like absolute s**t and I hate feminists.

You have a lot of anger sir.

Knightmare

Coach
Yes I do. I also hate Uncle Sam and all his cousins- I hate them even more when my borthers and sisters start talking like that mob.
I love my father Bruce, forever proud! ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Everyone lies, people do it even without noticing.

If i was to go to a job interview & be honest, there would be know way i'd have the job i've got at the moment, everyone lies!!

Connections

Juniors
Knightmare said:
I hate Michael Schumacher, Easts, Brisbane, Manly, Patrick Smith, Jeff Wells, sluts, atheists who accuse Christians of trying to ram stuff down their throats then do just that to us, guys who treat their beautiful girlfriends like absolute s**t and I hate feminists.

..... got any more man

Knightmare

Coach
I also hate it when wannabees take rice-burners, put a fat exhaust system on them and play rap music up loud and cruise the streets, thinking the chicks dig it or something. The chicks think they're wankers.

MEE

Juniors
* arrogance
* disrespectful people
* girls who make you like them then bar you
* P platters driving skylines
* american sitcoms
* sunday drivers
* jye mullane
* teeny boppers clogging up the shops during school holidays
* the weird guy at work
* people who say they'll do something but don't
* people who don't appreciate what you do for them
* people who pay out people with disabilities
* public transport
* hippies
* protestors
* people who go into the e-tag lane on the M2 without an e-tag and hold up all the traffic
* 16 year old mothers who bludge off the goverment
* gold diggers
* when you get an sms and you get all exicted that it might be that girl you like but it turns out to be some lameo.
* merlin
* people who stare
* the dickhead and the frameing store who lost my photograph
* scratched cd's
* petrol prices
* gretel from big brother

that's all i can think of right now.

lolesi

First Grade
* when you get an sms and you get all exicted that it might be that girl you like but it turns out to be some lameo.
Haha yeap, and i hate arrogance, and people who sit there and watch you work when its clear that you need a hand

El Coconuto

Bench
When someone asks you a question and you give them the answer, only for them to say "nah that can't be right!"

What the f*ck!? :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hate idiots that use a pun and then proclaim "no pun intended"
get f**ked you merkins!! :evil: :evil: