What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone have planned for Friday?

budz

Juniors
Im planning on going to one of my mates places that pre-ordered the game on the PS2. If i dont have to work ill be there all day. I cant quite afford to buy the game yet........but i will be able to in a couple of weeks. Anyone going to have a 'sickie' from work so they can stay home and play the game?? Anyone having any rugby league parties to sit around and play it all friday and the weekend?

Blunty

Juniors
Sleep until 8:30, wake up go to EB, get the game at 5 past 9, come home by about 9:20, then play the game until I fall asleep again.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Get up about 8:00am, go to Erina at 8:30am just to make sure i'm there first incase other people are lining up for the game, get it at 9:01am and get home as quick as i can and play a season with the Penrith Panthers.

If i'm lucky have my copy of the game, get home from work at 12.30 pm, give the missus a kiss and dissapear for several hours, try and get some sleep to go back to work at midnight, try and sneak the game, ps2 console and my tele into work so i can play allnight, whilst getting payed to work.

Moffo

Referee
The plan is to leave work at about 1 on friday.

But i think id have to avoid a round of bullets in order to do this :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

I think my EB are opening at 7 so get there at 7 get back 7:30
the great thing is i'm not rosted on friday :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so a whole day of LEAGUE!!

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
I am on the 8:30 225 bus to carindale, there at 9:00, back on the bus 10:00 225 to Wynnum, and a mate of mine is doing all that with me.....then we play for ages, till i go to work, then again saturday and sunday.

Jono Russell

Bench
i have to work friday morning but seeming i preorded it in july it will be teher for me when i finish work at 2:30 so after work ill go pick it up then i have a long week end to play the game i have saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday and wednesday off work so 5 strait days of nrl playing :D:D:D

LordStrone

Juniors
The_Pork_Hunts_Man said:
If i'm lucky have my copy of the game, get home from work at 12.30 pm, give the missus a kiss and dissapear for several hours, try and get some sleep to go back to work at midnight, try and sneak the game, ps2 console and my tele into work so i can play allnight, whilst getting payed to work.

let me guess,u work for the railways right?

anyway ill be at work until 7:30pm home at 9pm and hopefully the game will be waiting for me,have and all night then back to work at 9am

Rockn

Juniors
I will arrive at KMart Cannon Hill at 7.50am, and sit right outside the door until they open at 8am, buy it and leave as quick as my car will drive, but if they don't have it I will have to go to EB Carindale which opens at 9am so that will piss me off but when I get home its hardcore league all weekend (I got Friday off as a Holiday) I will have 3 mates coming over Friday night for some four player action and we will be drinking and cheering way into the early hours! This is going to be the best day of my life!!!

broncos4eva

Juniors
Hey Moffo, are you sure that EB at stockies is open at 7am? i dont wanan go there ifits not!! lol so does that mean stockies will open early just for them i assume then correct? Also, would you be able to give me their number so i can ring them and ask if they have any spare PC copies that are not pre-orders. Thanks man Either here or in PM

I'll be coming back from visiting my gf on friday and hoping the game is ready for me waiting in the mail, otherwise it's all good cause I'm going to a concert in sydney on saturday and be hungover on sunday so I can wait until monday, then I think I have the WHOLE week off, so ill be playing it a bit then......

Moffo

Referee
broncos4eva said:
Hey Moffo, are you sure that EB at stockies is open at 7am? i dont wanan go there ifits not!! lol so does that mean stockies will open early just for them i assume then correct? Also, would you be able to give me their number so i can ring them and ask if they have any spare PC copies that are not pre-orders. Thanks man Either here or in PM

That is what the guy said today. I personally won't be there, as i have to go to work :cry:

THey should have a number in the phone directory...i would go find it, but you know, im a bit lazy at times :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
haha, ill be playing in at home then !! :lol: :lol:

But on thursday, 9.00 head of to the mall, and do a bit of x-mas shopping then straight to EB , then home by 10.00 and from 10 am playing it till bed (excluding meal times), then wake up and play all friday ( excluding meal times)

broncos4eva

Juniors
Moffo said:
broncos4eva said:

That is what the guy said today. I personally won't be there, as i have to go to work :cry:

THey should have a number in the phone directory...i would go find it, but you know, im a bit lazy at times :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

damn u moffo!! hahah thanks for the info!! ill ring in 2moro

fauves

Juniors
Anyone here gunna be at stockland greenhills eb games at 7am friday to pick up game.I know I am coz I took a day off work for the biggest event of the year

ripper

budz said:
Im planning on going to one of my mates places that pre-ordered the game on the PS2. If i dont have to work ill be there all day. I cant quite afford to buy the game yet........but i will be able to in a couple of weeks. Anyone going to have a 'sickie' from work so they can stay home and play the game?? Anyone having any rugby league parties to sit around and play it all friday and the weekend?

I thought you already had it... :?