What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone have planned for Friday?

Forum Idiot

Bench
wake up 3am, work all f**ken day until 1pm, drive to the gamesmen in penshurst which is near my work sort of, pick up the game, drive home for about an hour and a half ( i work about 100ks away from where i live), look at the cover frequently on the way home, get home, walk right in, sit righ down and play the night away!

Raider_69

Post Whore
wake up form my sister couch at 6:30am
sister drops me off at Penrith plaza at 6:45am
find the closest door to EB if the doors are locked or get a prime possy at the front of EB at 6:50am

get my copy between 7:00 am and 7:30 am
get on a train back to St Marys at 7:35 lattest and call day telling him to come and pick me up
get to St Marys at 7:45 and have dad waiting there, go home and play untill i have monday morning when i leave for school

*note no time allocated for sleeping

Insomnia foir the rest of the school year

ParraMatt

Bench
Unknown Pleasures said:
I'll be coming back from visiting my gf on friday and hoping the game is ready for me waiting in the mail, otherwise it's all good cause I'm going to a concert in sydney on saturday and be hungover on sunday so I can wait until monday, then I think I have the WHOLE week off, so ill be playing it a bit then......

Hey Mate, Whats your address? Ill be outside your letterbox at 8am! ;-)

wattsy

Juniors
get waken up at 6 get up at 7 got to work till 2 get 2:46 train from st.marys arrive at penrith at 3:00 walk to the penrith plaza go to the games men and get me game get back on train get home st.marys and play all weekend unless i have to work on saturday

Briza

Juniors
I go to Tafe on Fridays, but I'll be chucking a sickie this week.

And Assuming that my copy is in, I'll be playing all day n night, play from about 6am on Sat untill 12:30 then after cricket at about 6pm I'll play untill I pass out!!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Well I have pre-ordered mine with the lovely people here at League Unlimited, so assuming I get the game on Friday, I will be packing the PS2 with the rest of my families (wife and baby boy) driving 4 hours to Newcastle and playing the game all weekend (during my brothers Christmas party too) I am also going to pick up a cheapo PS2 controller so I can play against someone else at the party. Any suggestions for a cheapo controller??

LOMU_LORD

Juniors
I DECLARE FRIDAY AN RDO FOR ALL.....IF ANY OF YOUR BOSSES WISH TO QUERY MY DECISION GET THEM TO PM ME

7 YEARS GONE.....ITS TIME TO LET THE DEMONS REST