What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What DVD have you most recently bought?

2 True Blues

Coach
Was just going to type KING KONG on DVD and saw that you bought the Last Stand NBB.......Awesome......I also bought it several months ago. How fricken good is it ??? I saw the lads at the Hordern in 2003 at the re-union concert. What a bloody GREAT night that was.....and what a fricken great Aussie band.....Sharts on the RAP copy the YANK computer music of the current days.....Top stuff mate....

Sir Biffo

Bench
MacGyver Season 1 & 2. 35 bucks each on special for over 2000 minutes of entertainment from Richard Dean Anderson. Plus I got a 10 dollar voucher for spending over $50 so it turned out to be 60 after that. Bloody awesome for relaxing with a few beers.

Choppies

Coach
Schindlers list
Saving Private Ryan
Keeping Up Appearances Christmas specials.
And I got Titanic deluxe edition for a birthday present. I still beleive it will be in its wrapping this time next year. :lol:

Phillips

Referee
the way of the gun
lock stock and two smoking barrells
saving private ryan
american history x
layer cake
braveheart
the police (music DVD)

heaps more i cant think of