What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What english grounds are in the game?

Bicey_18

Bench
Just wonderin guys cos i havent got the game ...........yet what english grounds are in the game?

RedV

Juniors
The English stadiums in the game are as follows:

JJB Stadium, Wigan
Alfred McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield
Wilderspool, Warrington
Belle Vue, Wakefield
KC Stadium, Hull

Hope this helps

Bicey_18

Bench
cheers mate thanx a lot that does help im happy now as long as the McAlpines Stadium is there thats all i need 4 it 2 be a great game now i can play the WCC match between Bradford and Newcastle and make the knights get revenge :D

terracesider

Juniors
RedV said:
The English stadiums in the game are as follows:

JJB Stadium, Wigan
Alfred McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield
Wilderspool, Warrington
Belle Vue, Wakefield
KC Stadium, Hull

Hope this helps

Four of the best modern stadiums in RL I can understand, but Belle Vue is a complete dump, far and away the worst ground in SL, and worse than most of the NL1,2 and even 3. :shock:

London donkey

Juniors
terracesider said:
Four of the best modern stadiums in RL I can understand, but Belle Vue is a complete dump, far and away the worst ground in SL, and worse than most of the NL1,2 and even 3. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wilderspool?????????
Bele vue it a pikey pit but so are most of the grounds
(at least they all have their own grounds though, London seem to move all around rah rah London without a thought of where a lot of the fans travel from)

Latest posts