What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Ever Happened To ??

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Centre in the lower grades for Penrith and St george -illawarra a few years back ,he never played first grade to my knowledge, i think he finished up in the Jim Bean cup a year or two ago.

Spike

First Grade
Played a season with Mounties JB Cup side I think. Last I heard he was playing for Wellington in the Group 11 comp earlier this year.

Fibroman

First Grade
He showed alot of promise as a schoolboy out in the centres.

I always saw him up at the gym trying to pack abit of weight on. He was always going to be a bit too small to crack it in first grade in the centres. He wasn't overly fast either from memory.

MRLA

Juniors
After Penrith, played at St George-Illawarra then Manly, Seven Hills Demons Jim Beam Cup and this year at St Marys in the Penrith A Grade Competition.

chester

Juniors
Thanks everyone, I found out from a St Marys player he played A grade 5/8 this year got Best and Fairest and Best Back and top scored in the district with about 280 points in 16 games. I remember he was a good Penrith Junior,and Australian Schoolboy Centre, however obviously not good enough to play NRL.

Latest posts