What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What for 2011?

ngap

Juniors
I'd say most people would agree the Roosters went better than predicted this year and should be congratulated.

What about for 2011?
Will they fall back into the field due to the let down? I don't think so, I see the main three keeping them going.

However, I am worried about the go forward consistency. there are some good forwards coming on but will they improve enough to hold up the centre of the defence of make large yardage gains?

drago brelli

Bench
Easts over achieved by making it to the Grand Final. I really feel for Brian Smith. He's a very nice man. Easts will go even better next year because the team has a good coach. One criticism though, hate the tattoos on some of your players.

blacklock

Juniors
I'd say most people would agree the Roosters went better than predicted this year and should be congratulated.

What about for 2011?
Will they fall back into the field due to the let down? I don't think so, I see the main three keeping them going.

However, I am worried about the go forward consistency. there are some good forwards coming on but will they improve enough to hold up the centre of the defence of make large yardage gains?
I do feel bad for the coach. Hes hurting alot right now. Being that he was once a dragons coach and took us to a number of grand finals, i can imagine how he feels.

In all honesty i think next year will be tough on the roosters. This year the pack was evened out after storm were booted. Next year storm will be back and that will make getting into the top 8 even harder.

Ill be honest and say, with melbourne in the mix this year, even a dragons gf win would have been in doubt.

hellteam

First Grade
I think you guys will go very well next year. Certainly no Eels fall back. Last year the Eels got to the final on the back of one player, but the Roosters this year were quite a balanced team with a heap of talent in different positions.

Anthony Watts will be very good signing too, I really rate him.

adamkungl

Immortal
We'll be back.
Braith Anasta deserves a premiership as captain.
Brian Smith desveres a premiership.
This does not end here.
Roosters 2011.

boo_boo

Juniors
2011 will be a big year for a few clubs & i can see the Roosters in the running again now they have the experience of 2010 behind them.

CMUX

I think it is fair to say that no roosters fan anticipated a grand final appearance this year and because of a number of factors including the storm debacle we were ahead of schedule in terms of building this side up.

I have faith we will be very good for a few more years to come.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We'll be right back in the mix again next year.

We're a very young team and got to the GF on the back of sheer talent and momentum. Next season though we'll be a year wiser, a year tougher and a year more experienced.

Much like the Dragons were this year.

In 2010 guys like Mitch Aubusson, FPN, Pearce and SKD became consistent and elite performers. Next year they will become leaders.

In 2011 there is no reason to doubt that the likes of Kane Linnett, BJ Leilua, Martin Kennedy, JWH and Jake Friend will make that same progression into consistent top class players.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yep we will certainly improve on this year next year, I think our boys are very composed kids and I don't think this will get them down for long.
There were already reports of friendy throwing snake lollies around the dressing rooms.
Its all on again next year and we will be all the stronger for it.

Melbourne will be rebuilding next year again after the losses that club has suffered.

adamkungl

Immortal
We'll take the Minor Premiership/Premiership double next year.
None of this wishy washy crap about spoon to premiers fairytale. No Todd Carney feel good story. Just brutal revenge. Watch out Dragons....and Cronulla :lol:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I think the futures bright for us. Great halves combination that will serve us well for years to come, and the experience of a run to the GF will serve the young players like Hargreaves and Kennedy well for another go. Only problem will be when Mini and Anasta call it a day or leave, who will step up/in to replace that experience?

As for next year i'm gonna stick my neck on the block and say 5th to 7th finish.

Latest posts