What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelectrica

Referee
Yes been playing DE a little myself. Reminds me of Planescape Torment a little. Interesting world.

I'm not that far in. Got to get back to it.

abpanther

Staff member
Mortal Kombat movie got me back into the games, playing MK XL at the moment and enjoying it, the backdrops are awesome

nöyd

Staff member
Football Manager 2021 is on sale on Steam, I want to get it but not sure I have the patience these days.

Used to be fun back in the Commodore 64/Amiga days when my brother and I would co-manage non-league teams like Accrington Stanley, Stevenage or Lleyton Orient all the way through to Division One (as it was known those days).

abpanther

Staff member
Sitting on the sidelines with a busted ACL, so have just reinstalled fallout 4 because I didn’t finish it the first time I played it

I just started playing this too and I'm feeling very overwhelmed, spent a bit of time watching videos on how to build settlements and stuff, looks like it will be a long ride!!

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Just watched one…. Never thought about scrapping weapons, especially the ones that have harder to find stuff like circuitry for better settlement defences

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My daughter is playing a game called dictator.

Until you heard your little girl yell "I don't have time for uprising you merkins"

Your life is not complete, I am not even going to mention the words that come out playing Rocket League.

To give myself a break from my Star Wars games, I bought F1 2020 last week. I could not wait for F1 2021 to be released as I wanted the game last week and F1 2021 hadn't come out yet. First F1 game I've bought since F1 2010 so I've found it hard adjusting to the component restrictions. Thank heavens I started the "My Career" mode at one of the bigger teams as otherwise I'd have worn out my engines by the halfway point of the season.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
I have downloaded so many games these past couple of weeks, too much time on my hands.

Mark of the ninja remastered currently. Otherwise playing CS:GO with my bf

nöyd

Staff member
If you have a VR headset (on PC) and are a cricket fan then IB Cricket is worth a go. I played yesterday for 6.7 hours straight, and boy are my arms tired.

Seriously though it is pretty fun, you can only bat in it, heaps of game modes, plus some sort of tournaments coming up that I apparently signed up for before I even knew what I was doing lol

Funniest thing though was stretching out on the front foot to play the spinner, missing the pill and by instinct rushing back to make sure I wasn't stumped. There aren't even stumpings in the game as far as I know, but I was given out for Hit Wicket.

It's like a VR version of Stick Cricket.

bileduct

Coach
No f**kin' idea why I did this but I just picked up the most recent WoW expansion, some shit about shadows or something... Really hoping I get bored of it again within the 30 days game time that came with it and don't end up getting another subscription. The f**ker is downloading now... 75GB.

Also pre-ordered Battlefield 2042 which should be interesting... I enjoy the Battlefield franchise but I'm really f**king over WW1/WW2 shooters. Would love to see another Battlefield Vietnam at some point.

Knight76

Juniors
If you have a VR headset (on PC) and are a cricket fan then IB Cricket is worth a go. I played yesterday for 6.7 hours straight, and boy are my arms tired.

Seriously though it is pretty fun, you can only bat in it, heaps of game modes, plus some sort of tournaments coming up that I apparently signed up for before I even knew what I was doing lol

Funniest thing though was stretching out on the front foot to play the spinner, missing the pill and by instinct rushing back to make sure I wasn't stumped. There aren't even stumpings in the game as far as I know, but I was given out for Hit Wicket.

It's like a VR version of Stick Cricket.

Geez 42 clams for essentially a very limited game experience.

Anyway, I've been trying to play Subnautica below zero VR but having issues with controls. Keyboard and mouse works but have to turn off gaze cursor as it causes wierd control glitch. Controller has different control glitch so no real way to play it without issue.

Eelectrica

Referee
Giving Deathloop a look. Been a fan of Arkane's work since the Arx Fatalis days.
Yeah, pretty good so far. I'm not too far into the game yet, but seems to combine all their learnings from games passed and dropped into this one game.

I was on a ledge, and thought I wonder if death from above works in this like it does in dishonored, only one way to find out... and yep, it does :)
Kick from Dark Messiah is back as well.

Latest posts