What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have we learnt?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Storm
Manly
Tigers/Broncos

Rest have no f**ken chance

absolutely agree
the rest are playing a different ball game, they might as well have hit vegas with the raiders boys

I said earlier in the year, it was melbourne, broncos or manly that will win, recent form has forced me to include the tigers in that list but although they are hot right now, their best and their worst is so far apart that if they are slightly off their game, the other more consistant and structured sides will beat them... that being said, no team will beat the tigers this year unless they have an off day... i guess thats why i think the storm will win, they just dont really have many off days
they've had two in a row... cant see another one this year

Gaseous Clay

Juniors
The Storm will win this comp. Manly will be a bit of a nuisance to them - but can't see them beating them in this finals series. The Storm have a message to deliver to the NRL in response to what happened last year, and deliver it they will do.

loveleague

Juniors
From the games just played I would say Manly best attacking team, broncos best defensive unit. I think the storm and tigers are vulnerable and if the warriors could find their form of a month ago, they might have a chance. A stat I just heard - 38% of first round losers have won their next game in the finals.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Melbourne are definitely vulnerable. Their performance was the weakest of the top four teams over the weekend.

Quite remarkably considering the talent they have at their disposal, it is their attack that is disappointing at present. The most potent player for them right now is Kevin Proctor, who lurks on the right edge and with strength and mobility draws defenders, creates holes and gets away offloads. He's in tremendous form. But when he went off today the attack became flat and uninspiring.

Two of their tries today came under freaky circumstances. Melbourne are relying on their structure and defense to win their games, yet if they don't find another gear I foresee Wests coming over the top of them. Even in a prelim in Melbourne.

to_ddeath

Coach
It's a bloody outrage. The preliminary final should be played at Brooky etc....LOL @ Manlys snobby supporter base....

T.

Latest posts