What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What i dont understand

roosterman57

Juniors
i understand that time is the main factor of why things like kicking loose balls and jumping for balls is not included in the game. But what i dont understand is why sidhe spent time including unnecesary things like diving passes from dummy half but didnt include better things like jumping for balls. Dont get me wrong i want this game as much as u guys i was just wondering thats all.

nz_kid

Juniors
Diving passes from dummy half is just inportant then jumping for the ball dont worry all of those things that they have missed out this time will be in the next rugby league game

Forum Idiot

Bench
nz_kid said:
Diving passes from dummy half is just inportant then jumping for the ball dont worry all of those things that they have missed out this time will be in the next rugby league game
whatever, fool! diving from dummy half is completely useless in the game because ive seen diving passes in COMPLETELY unecessary situations while watching game videos. diving from dumy half is only ever done close to the try line but in the game its done all over the place. jumping for the ball is incredibly important in real life but if no-one can jump than it doesnt matter does it? there is no unfair advantage to anyone. it is purely cosmetic. but still it should be in there.
i am fed up with hearing about this game.

Priddo

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
nz_kid said:
whatever, fool! diving from dummy half is completely useless in the game because ive seen diving passes in COMPLETELY unecessary situations while watching game videos. diving from dumy half is only ever done close to the try line but in the game its done all over the place. jumping for the ball is incredibly important in real life but if no-one can jump than it doesnt matter does it? there is no unfair advantage to anyone. it is purely cosmetic. but still it should be in there.

2 points for u

1) jumping is more the cosmetic....u can jump over someone and get to the ball before them but u can't do it without jumping

2) if ur sick of hearing about what are u doing here?

NPK

Bench
Forum Idiot said:
nz_kid said:

If you're fed up with hearing about this game, then why do you keep coming back to this computer game forum? :?

Tugga Waugh

Juniors
NPK said:
Forum Idiot said:
nz_kid said:

If you're fed up with hearing about this game, then why do you keep coming back to this computer game forum? :?

For one thing he is the Forum idiot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry eel
i still love you......... in a completly non gay and plutonic way :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
allow me to rephrase - i am sick of waiting for this game. in all likelihood it will be sub-standard.

priddo - dont be an arseclown! i made your banner therefore i own you 8)

raider69 - the feelings mutual. :D

The Rooster

Juniors
Have to agree with you Forum Idiot & Roosterman. Dive passes certainly arnt as important as players jumping for the ball etc. You rarely see it League, maybe Union but not the great game. Oh well. Sidhe have done a terrific anyhow.

Monkey

Juniors
ang on a minute. take a look at EA's first rugby game, Rugby (2001). the bombs were caught every time, there was no jumpin for balls. at least one of them is improved in this game. jumpin is just cosmetic but as long as catchin works ok, then that'l do me