What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I know about the release date

Mario

Juniors
According to the latest information I have, an October release of the game is now looking "unlikely".

No specific release date has been set yet, but we may be in a position to announce one in the near future once accurate estimates from our manufacturing and distribution partners are received by HES.

Thanks for your patience and understanding (assuming you have any left :) ).

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mario said:
According to the latest information I have, an October release of the game is now looking "unlikely".

No specific release date has been set yet, but we may be in a position to announce one in the near future once accurate estimates from our manufacturing and distribution partners are received by HES.

WOW i was the first person to read this!
i really dont care when the game is released anymore. id be happy with may 2004 to tell you the truth.
how about another demo to keep us at bay, mario?

Ausguy

Coach
Thanks for the update MUZZA, not much difference between end of october and early november anyway, im not sure what people are getting real angry about. Im sure its not gonna be any later than Nov 15 so it is still only 3-4 weeks away, god i remember when i posted only 17 weeks to go, glad its not still then, everyone cheer up and post positive threads such as the one discussing game strategy

THANKS AGAIN MUZZA

gil10

Juniors
Thanks for the update Mario.

By the way, I just went to the GPStore Australia site and they have now changed the release date to November 14.

Could this be an accurate release date????

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah Gil I think that sounds about right I know someone who works at those electronic stores, only a month away now for the release, I guess we can play the waiting game. This game would take a while though, I hope there isnt any more delays.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
no no no way in hell!!! lol jk either way i know im getting it..i can wait, ive waited for what feels like a life time since arl 96 so waiting a month is a walk in the park ;)

Azkatro

First Grade
I dunno why game distributors don't just say something like "It'll be out by Christmas", so we all get our hopes up for a late December release. If it comes out any earlier than that, we all just plain go bonkers with excitement.

I always thought that rule number 1 when dealing with clientele was to give them a ridiculously comfortable release date, and make them extra happy when you deliver ahead of schedule.

They might be upset that they have to wait so long, but there's no unfulfilled expectations that way!

Robster

Bench
mario will new zealand get staceyjones rugby league b4 australia gets their copy of Rugby league?

Petebix

Juniors
Azkatro said:
I dunno why game distributors don't just say something like "It'll be out by Christmas", so we all get our hopes up for a late December release. If it comes out any earlier than that, we all just plain go bonkers with excitement.

I always thought that rule number 1 when dealing with clientele was to give them a ridiculously comfortable release date, and make them extra happy when you deliver ahead of schedule.

They might be upset that they have to wait so long, but there's no unfulfilled expectations that way!
this just in

the game will be out BY march 2004

HBG

Juniors
Mario said:

Thank You for Updating us Mario.

This is more than we have received out of gamespy, gamespot, ausgamers etc.

Goleel

Juniors
We've been playing the waiting game for years, and its nearly full time. Thank goodness for that!

Raider_69

Post Whore
im with sheep
the waiting games blows!
BRING ON HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!

untill the league game is out

Dragon

Coach
Raider_69 said:
im with sheep
the waiting games blows!

untill the league game is out

I didnt think it was possible but the waiting game both sucks AND blows!

Latest posts