What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What If??

maelgwnau

Juniors
Melbourne win 2nite and it makes a brisbane v melbourne gf will every1 still go or will it not be a sell out

mattyg

Bench
All i know is the Ticket Scalpers will be in big, big trouble if that is the case.

mattyg

Bench
The 14,000 odd tickets that they release on Monday will last a hell of alot longer than previous years. I think the crowd will be something like 75,000 if its Storm v Broncos

miccle

Bench
mattyg said:
The 14,000 odd tickets that they release on Monday will last a hell of alot longer than previous years.

No chance. The Broncos have 10,000-odd season ticket holders, not to mention the Storm fans and how many Broncos supporters aren't season ticket holders!

Brisbane have fans all over the state that can't be season ticket holders - Mackay, Cairns, Townsville, Stanthorpe, Toowoomba, Roma, Longreach... all over the place.

The 14,000 or so that they release on Monday will be gone in a couple of hours. You can quote me on that.

mattyg

Bench
miccle said:
No chance. The Broncos have 10,000-odd season ticket holders, not to mention the Storm fans and how many Broncos supporters aren't season ticket holders!

Brisbane have fans all over the state that can't be season ticket holders - Mackay, Cairns, Townsville, Stanthorpe, Toowoomba, Roma, Longreach... all over the place.

The 14,000 or so that they release on Monday will be gone in a couple of hours. You can quote me on that.

Even if they last a couple of hours, i will still be right in saying they will last a hell of a lot longer than other years. In 2004 and 2005 it was a matter of minutes before the allocation sold out. Even though brisbane have that many STH's, it doesn't mean they can all afford to fork out the $$ to fly down to Sydney.

salivor

First Grade
Who cares if it takes a couple of minutes or a couple of hours? The first Grand Final featuring 2 non-NSW teams would be a positive thing for Rugby League. If it was the AFL they'd no doubt be pumping it up as a huge leap for the games national ambitions, but some here want to play it up as a negative because they can't see beyond their Sydney-centric mindsets.

music_2000

Juniors
it just so happens that Ebay has an influx of GF tickets for the NRL finals already and that can only get bigger since the dragons lost.

salivor said:
Who cares if it takes a couple of minutes or a couple of hours? The first Grand Final featuring 2 non-NSW teams would be a positive thing for Rugby League. If it was the AFL they'd no doubt be pumping it up as a huge leap for the games national ambitions, but some here want to play it up as a negative because they can't see beyond their Sydney-centric mindsets.

your kidding right the papers hate it they keep puttting the vic teams down and everything and saying how it isnt good for afl

and now its gonna get worse with the storm making the grand final i wonder what the papers will say wqill the focus be on the storm or the afl grand final