What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is a hit up?

Mario

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
i find metres gained a very interesting stat

We wanted to get that in, but it would have been a little tricky to implement (most of the others are based on easily counted discrete events rather than an accumulating floating point value) so we decided not to add it in favour of other functionality and bug fixes.

It will likely make a sequel.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
floating value point hey???

i had a bit of trouble with that little character in visual basic a while ago ( i was trying 2 make a pinball game) but i got it eventually, wat was rugbyleague coded in??? some of the files in the demo looked similiar 2 visual studio......

Jiffy

Juniors
to be honest, I would do away with the "stats" other than points scored, tries scored, kick % etc. The thing is in a computer game you are never going to have a realistic number of hit ups or tackles as you are in real life, if they made it that realistic no one would buy it because you would need to play 80 min games every time.

Latest posts