What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it with homesick Storm players and Brisbane?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Overrated, overpriced, over polluted sh*t hole.
Apart from the Hrabour and some inner suburbs the place has as much atmosphere as there is on the Moon.
You've never been to Yagoona have you. And Sydney isn't that polluted, you should see some cities around the word, Sydney has crystal clear fresh air compared to them. And overpriced? Well yes it's overpriced, when it's time for me to buy a house I'll be buying it somewhere outside Sydney.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You've never been to Yagoona have you. And Sydney isn't that polluted, you should see some cities around the word, Sydney has crystals clear fresh air compared to them. And overpriced? Well yes it's overpriced, when it's time for me to buy a house I'll be buying it somewhere outside Sydney.
The man with the IQ of 36 is also a world traveller. That is, he reads the terrorgraphs travel section.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Greg Inglis is massively misunderstood.

He didn't really welsh on his deal with Brisbane to go to Souths.

It's just that after years of being told that Macksville is in Far North Queensland, he drove 500km south to where he thought Brisbane would be.

He was at Redfern for a week before he twigged.

champagne-comedy.gif

Latest posts