What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is needed......

The Colonel

Immortal
pizza_right.jpg

and

5262%20Super%20Mug.jpg

Sometime over the next few days at Hindy's place.....

Or at least they should go to church, lawn bowls or ten pin bowling as a group like they did last year.

Panthers showed the result that occurs when you play as a TEAM.

Utey

Coach
Agreed. Looked like they had never played together yesterday. Also for the props to grow some b*lls.

The Colonel

Immortal
The thing is his time last year we heard all about the team going in to camp, playing lawn bowls, sticking up for your mates. This year has all been about redemption, contracts and 2007.

True EEL

Bench
eelavation said:
I do too and i think Jeremy can add that.

i would like to see him given his chance

but my comment was a double-edged sword, as i mean't it with respect to on-field attack as in J Smith and T Smith etc, but also and perhaps more importantly, on-field leadership?

who exactly is the first grade captain at Parramatta? Hindmarsh led them out and wakwardly spoke to the referee on occasions, whilst Cayless did a lot of talking while he was on the field yet neither, nor anyone else were named as captain, could it be we don't have one? i'm sure some of the players are wondering this too????

Stagger eel

Staff member
True EEL said:
i would like to see him given his chance

but my comment was a double-edged sword, as i mean't it with respect to on-field attack as in J Smith and T Smith etc, but also and perhaps more importantly, on-field leadership?

who exactly is the first grade captain at Parramatta? Hindmarsh led them out and wakwardly spoke to the referee on occasions, whilst Cayless did a lot of talking while he was on the field yet neither, nor anyone else were named as captain, could it be we don't have one? i'm sure some of the players are wondering this too????

I really believe it's more deep rooted than who the on field leader is..

coca-cola

Juniors
we used to have a simple saying out parra way, teamwork makes the dream work. but i do think we as fans should show a little more patience. we support a quality team and that will show in time. we will see our team play in the major preliminary final, i assure each and every one of you of that.

True EEL

Bench
eelavation said:
I really believe it's more deep rooted than who the on field leader is..

so do i, but it's manifesting it'self in poor performances on the field

this is worse

Smartman

Juniors
What they really need is more talent.

Seriously though dont the players have enough bonding sessions together...

sooperdooper

First Grade
colonel, they still go into camp together, the only reason we dont hear these storys is because we are not winning! if we were big league and co would have a write up on it

The Colonel

Immortal
Smartman said:
What they really need is more talent.

We could raid your reggies side.... :roll:

sooperdooper said:
colonel, they still go into camp together, the only reason we dont hear these storys is because we are not winning! if we were big league and co would have a write up on it

I'm aware they still go into camp. There were 17 blokes on the field yesterday who looked like they hadn't played together. Reminded me of the Bulldogs towards the latter part of last season.

Latest posts