What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"What is that song?" thread

Wizardman

First Grade
Im trying to find a pop song that has a banjo playing. I thought it was a Red Hot Chili Peppers" song, but I could not find it.

The chorus has something along the lines of "You'll be better for you.. or something like that.

Apey

Staff member
You sure it was a banjo?

And do you know any other lyrics at all?

royce10

Juniors
Probably Mumford & Sons - I will wait. The chorus repeats " I will wait for you" which is what you may have heard.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've heard this song twice recently and just can't get a small part out of my head.
I guess it's sort of a dance song an there's a bit that repeatedly sounds like a high-ish pitched electronic woo-hoo.

Not a lot to go on but if anyone has any ideas.
I guess it's a new song

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Haha no. I think it's more woo ooh. No way I can explain it. Hopefully I hear it again. If I find out what it is ill post it to see if its fits my detailed description.

urban eel

Juniors
best_thread_ever.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
theres a song i want to get but i dont know the name, theres a bit where it goes "and nothing changes" and then it just goes into brutal fast tempo techno

DB

First Grade
I've heard this song twice recently and just can't get a small part out of my head.
I guess it's sort of a dance song an there's a bit that repeatedly sounds like a high-ish pitched electronic woo-hoo.

Not a lot to go on but if anyone has any ideas.
I guess it's a new song

[youtube]F90Cw4l-8NY[/youtube]