What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the first rule you have learnt playing junior football... play to the whistle !!!

2010Dragons

Bench
I believed the dumbest team in the NRL just don't understand the rules.

The first rule you learn at the under 7's footy is play to the whistle. Don't stop until the ref blows the whistle.

The DUMB ASS moments:

1. If Slone the dumb ass merkin continues to run down field then he could possibly score and change the whole game.

2. The ball bounces off dumb ass Suli head and he has the nerve to smile and laugh while chewing gum.

3. Billy Burns hands like feet can't catch a ball to save his life. It's been THREE years and he still can't catch a ball. I'm 100% sure he must be pulling cones before the game....droopy stoned eyes and ALWAYS makes stupid mistake.

4. Josh Kerr. Rampaging forward and has the same issues as SIlly Billy Burns. Thank f**k he is leaving for the Dolphins.

5. Every week they find a NEW embarrassing way to lose a game. The new coach should come in with a baseball bat and start swing it at ANY player who makes any unforced error, drops the balls and doesn't play the whistle.

Give the coaching gig to me .... There will be a few players with busted heads but NOT one player will ever play dumb footy ever again.

jeffdragon

Bench

The first rule you learn at the under 7's footy is play to the whistle. Don't stop until the ref blows the whistle.

The DUMB ASS moments:

1. If Slone the dumb ass merkin continues to run down field then he could possibly score and change the whole game.

2. The ball bounces off dumb ass Suli head and he has the nerve to smile and laugh while chewing gum.

3. Billy Burns hands like feet can't catch a ball to save his life. It's been THREE years and he still can't catch a ball. I'm 100% sure he must be pulling cones before the game....droopy stoned eyes and ALWAYS makes stupid mistake.

4. Josh Kerr. Rampaging forward and has the same issues as SIlly Billy Burns. Thank f**k he is leaving for the Dolphins.

5. Every week they find a NEW embarrassing way to lose a game. The new coach should come in with a baseball bat and start swing it at ANY player who makes any unforced error, drops the balls and doesn't play the whistle.

Give the coaching gig to me .... There will be a few players with busted heads but NOT one player will ever play dumb footy ever again.
Mate agree there are many smart fans who analyse the game.
I agree with you.
Burns pass before ht.
Challenge the ruling in that knock on.
Catch the drop out.
Kick it ten.
Run through the line.
Catch thd ball off the
kick off which we let into touch.

Old Timer

Coach

The DUMB ASS moments:

Too harsh on Suli in #2
Panthers touched the cut out pass and then it hit Suli so not his fault

teza

Juniors
Team has improved under Ryan Carr. Twice they had the opportunity to challenge decisions. Sometimes a challenge can be used in a tacital way to allow the defence to reset. Best player for Penrith was Billy Burns! Zac Lomax is being wasted as a hit up merchan9merchan9t

2010Dragons

Bench
I always agreed with the Wayne Bennett number 1 rule.
Hold onto and respect the football when in possession.
Sounds so simple.
Back in 2009 -2010, I went to a Dragons closed training session and noticed some of the forwards were carrying a football everywhere they went and even after training they were still carrying the balls. I asked my mate (one of the trainers at the time) "what's going on with the ball carrying?" He said "Bennett told the players any one who drops the ball will carry the ball everywhere they go including after training"... works wonders with forwards, they hardly ever dropped the ball and yes they won the 2010 comp.

2010Dragons

Bench
Too harsh on Suli in #2
Panthers touched the cut out pass and then it hit Suli so not his fault
Yes I saw that too...I DIDN"T say it was his fault....but he shouldn't be chewing gum and smiling like a two bit hooker at the kings Cross strip.

Zero pride, looks very unprofessional and zero intelligents.....

Maybe after someone knocks out a few of his teeth he will learn to give the gum away and wear a mouth guard.

jeffdragon

Bench

The DUMB ASS moments:

Suli should be playing Baseball if he wants to chew gum.

qld redvee

Juniors
how many years has it been that our players DONT play the whistle but stop ( usually in defence) to wait for the ref to blow the whistle only to find it aint going to be blown ... The players have to learn not to pull up but go through with the tackle or run ..

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Suli should be playing Baseball if he wants to chew gum.
It's probably Nicorette gum, because of the way he plays and runs I'm sure he's a pack-a-day Winnie red smoker at the least perhaps, even a Wakeytobacky smoker in between.....what a waste of money on such an ineffective buffie that didn't even want to wear the DeadV jumper upfront for massive $$$$

Latest posts