What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the FIRST thing you will do in the game...

incredible_holc

Juniors
i will play a night match down aT SHARK park with the sharks up against the Dragqueens and kick their sorry behinds (i hope, i might have to put it on easy though)

before that though i will watch the entire opening sequence

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
i will do the first thing that strikes my eye on the game. Then maybe i'll play a game Knights vs. Broncos at EAS and send the Knights on a hunt to demolish each Broncos player in site, in the first 10 min :D

CycloneSteve

Juniors
First thing I will do is create my own competition. 14 teams WITHOUT SOUTHS!!!!!
Then I will play as Newcastle on easy level, go through and win it defeating the Goosters in the Grand Final.

After that I will create myself and have him play as a reserve back for the Knights.

Cant wait....

Special K

Coach
I'll edit the sharks team so I can have Presto back, then maybe create myself anr Rat and put them into the sharks team and then smash the Dragqueens.

Then once I have the hang of it, I'll create some more players and teams and open a 20 team comp with teams from the Central Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast and North Sydney.

Lots and lots and lots of all nighters 8)

matty w

Juniors
I'll play sharks v knights at shark park on easy during the day. The ill hav a look at all the features, options, etc and do some editing along the way. Start a season with the sharks, then create all old teams (norths, gold coast, adelaide, perth, etc) and make a super comp with the 15 nrl teams, the ones i created and the pommy teams (itll probably hav to be a knockout comp). Then ill create an alltime great sharks side, then invite some mates over and hav an allnighter! :D

raidersfan

Juniors
Hmm I guess I'd probebly have a friendly between the Raiders and Manly on easy at Canberra Stadium just to get the hang of it. Then probebly fiddle around with the options and then straight into a Competition as the Raiders. I'll have to comp on medium setting though. I want to win some lose some because it makes it more exciting.

TripleM

Juniors
Nah, definitely play on the lowest difficulty first, makes the game last longer.. and lets you play around with all the tricks you'll need later..

Mario

Juniors
westhull said:
I'll be playing GB and we will knock fook out of Roos to win series 3-0 ;-)

You have to unlock the Internationals first. Only the NRL and SL competitions are available initially.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
I want to see if I can Get the same Salary cap as the Roosters.

I Hope the Brown paper bags they use, are in it.

:roll:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
First I'll read the manual and find out the button controls. Then I'll be the Broncos and try and do my best against the Cowboys.

Then, once I get destroyed by the Cowboys, I'll read the rest of the manual in more detail.

Next, I'll play a few more friendlies until I start getting the hang of it, then play the season.

westhull

Juniors
Mario said:
westhull said:
I'll be playing GB and we will knock fook out of Roos to win series 3-0 ;-)

You have to unlock the Internationals first. Only the NRL and SL competitions are available initially.

Bloody Aussies! they will pull any stunt to make sure they don't get beat ;-)

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Im not quite sure youre spot on Broncs4eva. Im pretty sure you dont have to win the comp to get the next level.

BUT THIS I IMPLORE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

As soon as you install the game, watch an AI v AI game. Pick two sides, crank up the difficulty and pick your favourite stadium.
Seriously. Keep your eyes REALLY open and catch all the tiny little things that have been included in this game to make it so superb. I guarantee you'll be there grinning and shaking your head going "No WAYY!" in no time. :)

Ausguy

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:
Im not quite sure youre spot on Broncs4eva. Im pretty sure you dont have to win the comp to get the next level.

BUT THIS I IMPLORE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

As soon as you install the game, watch an AI v AI game. Pick two sides, crank up the difficulty and pick your favourite stadium.
Seriously. Keep your eyes REALLY open and catch all the tiny little things that have been included in this game to make it so superb. I guarantee you'll be there grinning and shaking your head going "No WAYY!" in no time. :)

exactly what i mentioned earlier, definately gonna watch an ai v ai game to see all the lil things without having to concentrate on the gameplay ect