What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the latest with Scott

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
Fellow team mates see him as bit of an odd bod, not the bonding type.
Misses his mates at the dragons.
Has to be selective with his offloads and stop rushing up in defence.
Plenty of promise, quite possibly the wrong coach for him.

Interesting, I thought a similar thing about Raper being the wrong coach for him. More interesting to note a new club is going to bring similar problems for him regarding not bonding and missing his mates, unless he goes back to Dragons.

Special K

Coach
What is doing with Stosic and Villa?

Fraser Anderson is he a go? Stats wise I'd love to have him but I'm unsure if he can deliever. Also unsure if the Broncos will let him go.

Exciting times!

the toughie

Juniors
I think if he goes to the dragons and get the coaching from a person like Mary Mcgregor he could be top class centre and the type of player who could come back and really make the sharks regret losing him.

Inferno

Coach
Special K said:
What is doing with Stosic and Villa?

Fraser Anderson is he a go? Stats wise I'd love to have him but I'm unsure if he can deliever. Also unsure if the Broncos will let him go.

Exciting times!

Apparently there is a lot of interest in both. Roosters, Titans, Bulldogs, Broncos, Panthers, Knights and Titans are after Stosic and The Roosters and Dog are also after Villa.

If I had my choice I'd keep Stosic to be honest. Both would be prefferable though.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I think Stoss has a lot of promise and we should be making a big effort. The guy is keeping the Gorilla in PL.

The jury is still out on Scott. He really can break a tackle and make one, but the forced balls and the dropped balls are doing damage to my aorta that I really dont need a young age. Maybe if we beg Sparkles to do some one on one coaching. He plays a little like McGaw.

beekershark

Bench
apparanty news of his signing was in the sydney papers yesterday ? I dont know as was in Brissy, however the club confirmed he had gone to easts yesterday up there so the two fit in together.

Latest posts