What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What makes a rugby league fan???

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Le KooK said:
Wouldn't that constitute a great proportion of your fanbase since oh, 2000-ish?

No wonder you like them....

LOL my great mate kooky strikes again, like i said before too hard too soon. Comon man use your brain. You've made your point you hate the roosters we all get it, its starting to sound like a broken record, time to move on and get on with it. Trying being nice for a change, or showing some respect it goes a long way. Focus your energy on something positive and enjoy your life, tell us how good the broncos are.

Roosterman57 this is a good example of a different type of fan, hates every club with a passion even jealous of many clubs and players he hates. He lives to bag the hell out of every team and fan. To him the NRL does not even exist, only his own team, will never compliment or able to enjoy any game or player other then his own team.

McCrud

Juniors
Rotten Rooster said:
LOL my great mate kooky strikes again, like i said before too hard too soon. Comon man use your brain. You've made your point you hate the roosters we all get it, its starting to sound like a broken record, time to move on and get on with it. Trying being nice for a change, or showing some respect it goes a long way. Focus your energy on something positive and enjoy your life, tell us how good the broncos are.

I don't hate the Roosters, I simply enjoy pointing out the faults in your arguments...

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Mate playing the game since 4 yrs old then destroying yourself through drugs and alchohol make a footy fan.
people always say I could of been up there and made it. there not there and im not too so to all the players that have done the hard yards and not stuff up then thats great and they truley deserve to be where they are.
I love my league and will never say a player is no good since i didnt make it.
see how they tackle with self belief.
As of being a true Fan it is not up to others to judge,it is how you feel about it yourself.

Perth Red

Post Whore
A RL fan is someone who supports THE GAME at all levels. Who will make the effort to support their team through hard times, who takes great pride in their national side regardless of the result and who encourages their kids to be involved with the greatest game of all.