What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What matches to go and see?

druzik

Juniors
OK, Sharkies game itr is! :)

Leaving now to try and get some of the reserve grade match.... I am assuming a 10am start.

druzik

Juniors
OK was at the Sharkies Game... The reserve game was played after the Proper game.

You may have all read that the score was 28-8... but it has to be said that that was the score at the 61 minute mark. The game was called off due to fights and the ref felt that he had lost control of the match and so called time.

I think this is going to the AMNRL to be reviewed, so not sure what the outcome will be, most probably the Sharks will get the Points, I hope they do they deserved it on the day for sure.

It was actually a really entertaining match, some great hits and plays. The Sharks Full back and #4 were outstanding. The #1 regularly with ball in hand would make 20-30 meters on a run, he was very good under the high ball. The #4 scored two great tries to relieve the pressure for the sharks at a time when the Raiders were looking like they were getting back into the match.

Overall a very good day of Rugby League, very enjoyable and will be back next week, this time with a grill and to tailgate me thinks!

It was actually a really entertaining match, some great hits and plays. The Sharks Full back and #4 were outstanding. The #1 regularly with ball in hand would make 20-30 meters on a run, he was very good under the high ball. The #4 scored two great tries to relieve the pressure for the sharks at a time when the Raiders were looking like they were getting back into the match.

Overall a very good day of Rugby League, very enjoyable and will be back next week, this time with a grill and to tailgate me thinks!

The #4 was long time Sharky John Vella who is back playing league after taking 2 seasons off. The #1 is second year player Dan Johnson. Playing much better this season after learning the game last year.

Thanks Druz for coming by - see you next week hopefully

druzik

Juniors
That seems a nice field to play on, soft grass... was it just me or did some of the lines look a bit skewed?

Latest posts