What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movie Are You Going To Watch

What Movie Are You Going To Watch

• Borat [MA15+]

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Deck the Halls [PG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackass: Number Two [MA15+]

• Open Season [G]

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Saw 3 [MA15+]

• The Descent [MA15+]

• The Guardian [M]

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Nativity Story [PG]

• The Prestige [M]

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • The Santa Clause 3 [G]

• Unaccompanied Minors [PG]

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

mattyg

Bench
What are you doing Hado! Complete with the classifications and everything. Yet another classic by you.

Saw a preview for 'The Invisible' yesterday. Looks good. Not an option on your list though. I'll probably take the kids to see 'The Nativity Story' (thankfully the leads don't have American accents - would have been a bit hard to stomach).

Misanthrope

Staff member
Would have picked Borat, had I not seen it last week. Instead, I went with The Prestige. Want to see The Fountain too.

Thomo.

First Grade
borat

but my son wants to see open season. i think i will arm wrestle him for it!!!!:D

2 True Blues

Coach
None of the above should have been an option.LOL.... Looking forward to a movie called " Gona's Gone " , when some rich aussie wants to make/produce it though.....:thumb

2 True Blues

Coach
Was watching the letterman show last night and they interviewed Clint EASTWOOD. Apparently he has produced/directed a new movie which will be coming out soon about the Japs versus US in one of the island campaigns of WW11. The previews look on the scale of the D Day landing in saving private ryan. Does anyone know what it is called as I missed the first half of the interview. Looks sh*t hot though !!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Was watching the letterman show last night and they interviewed Clint EASTWOOD. Apparently he has produced/directed a new movie which will be coming out soon about the Japs versus US in one of the island campaigns of WW11. The previews look on the scale of the D Day landing in saving private ryan. Does anyone know what it is called as I missed the first half of the interview. Looks sh*t hot though !!!
Letters from Iowa Jima

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Letters from Iowa Jima

Top stuff NBB. Thanks mate. Does anyone know when it comes out at the movies over here ??? Should be a good one for the BIG screen ...;-)

Latest posts