What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movie Are You Going To Watch

What Movie Are You Going To Watch

• Borat [MA15+]

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Deck the Halls [PG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackass: Number Two [MA15+]

• Open Season [G]

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Saw 3 [MA15+]

• The Descent [MA15+]

• The Guardian [M]

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The Nativity Story [PG]

• The Prestige [M]

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • The Santa Clause 3 [G]

• Unaccompanied Minors [PG]

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Top stuff NBB. Thanks mate. Does anyone know when it comes out at the movies over here ??? Should be a good one for the BIG screen ...;-)
it should be in the first half of 07?......have you seen Flags of Our Fathers 2TB?

2 True Blues

Coach
No mate. Have been really busy getting over the fricken adult chick/pox,working, and buying a house down here mate. Is it out at the movies now ??, I heard it was supposed to be good ??

2 True Blues

Coach
Excellent mate. Ta...Should be interesting but obviously have the subtitles. Looked good on Letterman show....

Panther Adam

Juniors
Didnt care for "Flags" at all, thought it was pretty sh!t. Will put my trust in Mr Eastwood and give this a look tho :D

BTW i voted for "Open Season". Ive already seen Borat, Jackass 2, Saw 3, The Guardian & The Prestige. None of the others interest me except for "The Descent" but it isnt playing at my local BAH !!

Latest posts