What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Finally got around to watching Ronin last night.

The action is tense and the chase scenes are good, but there's not a whole lot of plot to it.

6/10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
grown ups 2

there are so many people in this world that deserve to be millionaires with the type of work they do and then at the other side of the street is adam sandler

Wolf Creek 2, I suspect it was a pisstake it was deadset so bad it was funny and I laughed from start to finish.

If it was meant to be scary then I must be a really bad man!

axl rose

Bench
I'm still trying to figure out how anyone can dislike the Blindside.

5 minutes in and you know where the plot is going makes for a dull film. But it has a big black guy, gridiron, Sandras rack, so it was bound to be loved by the masses.

alien

Referee
Wolf Creek 2, I suspect it was a pisstake it was deadset so bad it was funny and I laughed from start to finish.

If it was meant to be scary then I must be a really bad man!

i thought it was kinda funny. i watched it at the movies and laughed alot.

Butto

Juniors
22 jump st. Watched it last night. Pretty funny. Had action / American football / hot chicks. Easy to watch.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Edge of Tomorrow.

Really good. Ending was a little anti-climatic but other than that, very good movie.

Just came back from this at the cinema, yeah really enjoyed it. Liked the ending, I think it suited the tone of the movie. Emily Blunt is a sexy FMB.
Will add "All You Need Is Kill" to my list of books that were made into movies that I need to read!

I make a habit of not reading reviews, but I presume everyone is calling this Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers/Matrix.

Looking forward to "What We Do In The Shadows" coming out this week, for those who don't know is a mockumentary about vampires in Wellington (or "Vellington" as the Hollywood style sign here has temporarily turned into) starring Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi of Flight of the Conchords/Boy fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv568AzZ-i8

Joker's Wild

Coach
Just spent a couple of days in NZ and saw the previews for that a couple of times. Looks funny

"We are not swearwolves, we are werewolves"

Parra

Referee
Finally watched Gravity.

What a steaming pile of crap. Very annoying noisy, stupid crap.

Bullock & Clooney in space was always going to be a stretch, but so many people said it was OK or even good.

They were all taking the piss. Every one of them.

This stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.