What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What National League One Team Do You Support?

What NL1 Team Do You Support?

• Total voters

JK

The Bulldogs name might explain it.

Went for Cas last season and following them closely but I am witholding full support until I find out where I will be living in '07 - I want to go for the local mob (so probably quins like the other aussies)!

bartman

Immortal
JK said:
Went for Cas last season and following them closely but I am witholding full support until I find out where I will be living in '07 - I want to go for the local mob (so probably quins like the other aussies)!
Fair enough. League in London needs all the support it can get - can't even get a league newspaper easily in most newsagents down there it seems :(

waywooway

Juniors
bartman said:
Fair enough. League in London needs all the support it can get - can't even get a league newspaper easily in most newsagents down there it seems :(

Unfortunately, that's not just a London and south east England thing. ](*,)

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, sometimes I forget how lucky we are in Yorkshire... perhaps with the demise of Leeds United I've never found access to league news etc too difficult in my town.

Latest posts