What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what position will morris play for cronula

Squae

Juniors
FTR I rate Aiton the better hooker.

Would like to see Cux2 retained and either Aiton or Morris into Lock.

Also been thinking lately that maybe Williams should be taken from starting second row position. Would like to see Bukuyta given an opportunity. He is nimble and elusive and might add points to our team?

Eion

First Grade
I see Morris as mostly an interchange. He can primarily be there to add a bit of spark at hooker later in the halves (even if Aiton stays on the field and moves to the 2nd row). Otherwise he's OK in a centre position if injuries hurt us.

squiddy

Juniors
I think Morris will be an interchange and bob up anywhere , with Aitonn playing most of the 80 mins

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I did see an article in the RLW, quoting Morris as saying he was happy to get the chance to play starting hooker, which is why he came over.

Perhaps K is right, got the impression Ricky has said to John that he will get first crack.

island pro

Juniors
I think Morris is a wonderful hooker. He is just back up at best in other positions. I should think he would get first crack.

White Poiner

Coach
Yeah hughes has been going great... How good was that pass to choc when he could of just put it down to win the game,
f**kwit.

imasharkie

Coach
I believe Morris will end up as our starting half. Porter is lost without Baz, whereas Morris has had heaps of experience. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Corey.

island pro

Juniors
I believe Morris will end up as our starting half. Porter is lost without Baz, whereas Morris has had heaps of experience. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Corey.

I note that Morris is back in the 7 for wests this week.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
SFP will be our half. Baz will be our 5/8. When 1 is injured we will play Morris there. When the chance arises Kelly will get a shot. But I reckon Kelly might get a shot at a few possys.

sando88

Not a Moderator
hehe maybe tim sheens is hopin morris has a decent game to fool ricky into playin him there

Talanexor

Juniors
This topic is a bit redundant don't you think?

Everyone know Ricky Stuart will find a way to turn Morris into a second rower, like he does with EVERY player at your club.

Ironically, putting Morris at lock and telling him to tackle all game is probably the best way to use him.