What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What round Raiders win their next game?

Apey

Staff member
The yearly question for a team going absolute shit at the bottom of the ladder... where does their next win come from?

Rd 10: Storm Away

Rd 11: Bulldogs Home

Rd 13: Cowboys Home

Rd 14: Broncos Away

Rd 16: Eels Home

Rd 17: Roosters Away

Rd 18: Sharks Away

Rd 19: Storm Home

Rd 20: Dragons home

Rd 21: Warriors Away

Rd 22: Knights Away

Rd 23: Souths Home

Rd 24: Titans Away

Rd 25: Panthers Home

Rd 26: Bulldogs Away

Or in 2012?

I am leaning towards Eels at home, though maybe an upset against the Cowboys at home as well. Rd 23 against Souffs is a given but I reckon they will break the drought before then.

Ps. I hit submit by accident so the title makes little sense and doesn't include a poll, epic fail

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal

Will win them, expect for the Storm game.

Dazraider

Juniors
this year we wont beat Dragons that run will end for sure, id say either eels or cowboys, will be a diffrent side when campese is back but still are surely to win this years spoon, wish Furner would have the balls to do a cleary and change the team around, especially when the season is over already

sydraider

First Grade
Its going to take us at least 4 weeks to get over the 40+ assraping the storm are going to give us next week. If we cant beat the titans and the knights at home on a sunday arvo, I honestly cant see us beating anyone for the rest of the year, this team is f**ked.

Apey

Staff member
Shouldn't that be IF not WHEN.

there is (well, was going to be :lol:) an option for 2012

Will win them, expect for the Storm game.

Yeah if they win against the Eels they could find something slightly resembling form and go on to win the next 2.

Eels is looking likely but still a while to go before then.