What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What SHOULDNT THEY PUT IN THE NEXT NRL GAME?????

DAMAN04

Juniors
Chickens? bus tour mode? martial arts fighting? they would never think of puting that in ur on dr*gs!!

DAMAN04

Juniors
we r supposed to be talking about wat they shouldnt put in the game not talking about ur ugly mum.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

inertia666

Juniors
listen laddie i can't understand half of what you say so you're boyish jibes are wasted on me. does it rely take you so long to come up with a witty reply 4 replies later?

om du vill, vi kan försöka att prata på mitt språk och vi ska ser hur det ska vara nu, eller hur?

DAMAN04

Juniors
the first one was pretty gay...we r in the 20th century they can send people to moon...surley they can make a good nrl game

inertia666

Juniors
DAMAN04 said:
the first one was pretty gay...we r in the 20th century they can send people to moon...surley they can make a good nrl game

your parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed. Last I heard NASA didn't make Rugby games.

Goleel

Juniors
Well they shouldn't put an IQ test into the game, since you'd never be able to play the damn thing.

DAMAN04

Juniors
no u spastic i was jus comenting on how much technology we have...and they cant even make a alright game

inertia666

Juniors
dude, if you want to come here being the funny man you have to learn how to take the humour as well as give it. your sheer lack of understanding for reading basic english has compromised your humour intake to the point you have had to turn into an offensive snivelling and illiterate brat. Arent the school holidays over yet?

Goleel

Juniors
What I think Inertia is saying, is you are an idiot, piss off.

That's how I took it, anyway. Tools belong in hardware house, not here.

Paullyboy

Coach
hahah there it is, the clincher, someone bagging someone else on an internet forum telling them to get a life.

Top work Daman04, you have only got one category to cover before you earn the title of tool of the week and join a very presitgious group that includes such big names as Clevo and KINGLING.

All we need for you to do now is to say something along the lines of

"i could beat u up because...um...im tougher and stuff..ay Bra!"

and then you would no doubt feel the need to clap yourself again something along the lines of a few of these

:clap: :clap: :clap:

swing_low

Juniors
get rid of looking at the players after they give away penalties or kick to touch etc. get rid of the ridiculous forward passes and make high tackles less frequent. also players that get injured should be out for a few weeks. bring in the report system. bring in the video ref. dont make it so easy to be held up in goal standing up......

Latest posts