What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Round 25 Magpies REtro jersey will look like

Gobbso

Juniors
Hmm, i was hoping the old Magpie logo would appear on the sleeves. Obviously not #-o I'm not a fan of the new design. Still great looking jersey. I can only hope that the Magpies football club get rid of their current strip and return to the ol' Black and White 'V'

steven_tiger

Juniors
i reckon we'll beat the cowboys in this game... the old maggies jersey, crunch game, skando and hodgo all guns blazing... cant wait!

HOT028

Juniors
the jersey looks ace, actually looks better the the balmain one, they are going to smash the cowboys in this jersey, thanks nrl great timing with the retro games. :clap:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Even as an old Tiger i must admit the sight of that jersey is still great, i cant wait to see Darren Senter and Mark O'Neill in it , how odd will that be?

Gus22

Juniors
Lucky coincidence that we are wearing this jumper against the Cowboys in a shootout for 8th spot. The jumper might just be the spark to fire Skando right up at Campbelltown. He is going to have to really stand up & be counted more than ever, because FMD the Cowboys front row of Rauhihi & Tronc is MASSIVE. I can see us in a lot of trouble if these two Behemoths aren't contained.

cadburys

Juniors
HOT028 said:
the jersey looks ace, actually looks better the the balmain one, they are going to smash the cowboys in this jersey, thanks nrl great timing with the retro games. :clap:

Looks better than the Balmain one.

Can't agree.

innsaneink

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Can't wait.

I hope they don't play "Glory Boys" through the PA though...

Is Glory boys.................

We are the boys from wes-tern suuuuuuburbs,
come along and give a cheeeeeeer.
for the greatst football play-ers,
the rugby league team of the yeaaaaaar.???

Loved hearing that crackly, poppin old song bein played as we walked away from Lidcombe afetr a win.

gr8_1

Juniors
I dont understand it.
why have that Magpie symbol ? on the WT jersey they have the real magpie, not that done up new age PL thing.

Feels funny seeing a tiger on the old magpie black n white V

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
Hmm, i was hoping the old Magpie logo would appear on the sleeves. Obviously not #-o I'm not a fan of the new design. Still great looking jersey. I can only hope that the Magpies football club get rid of their current strip and return to the ol' Black and White 'V'
That was exactly the first thing i thought too regarding the logo. :shock:
Mate I'm not surprised those dumb arses don't even know how to run a chook raffle. :roll:
What did you expect???? :idea:
There nothing like the 80's logo like the one in my Sig. :D