What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the...

Chipmunk

Coach
THE Parramatta Eels have been sprung placing hidden cameras inside their dressing rooms leading into the club's round 8 match against North Queensland on May 4. Aside from potentially breaching surveillance laws, The Sunday Telegraph understands some players may be fuming at being secretly filmed.
The spy-game development went down like a lead balloon with Parramatta Stadium, the property owners who manage the government-owned ground for Venues NSW.
The Sunday Telegraph understands when Parramatta Stadium officials learned of the bizarre move, the Eels were immediately instructed to remove the hidden cameras.
The incident occurred with the knowledge of at least one member of the Parramatta Eels football club administration. New chairman Steve Sharp, who swept to power the following week, was unaware of the Big Brother-style scenario when we contacted him.
"I'm not aware of it and I don't see any rationale behind it," Sharp said.
"That doesn't make any sense to me at all."
In another drama Saturday, Parramatta Leagues club chief executive Bob Bentley and his second in charge were given his marching orders.
There was even talk of a protest march next weekend.

As the title says, what the....

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wh...stirs-up-a-storm/story-fndv2kok-1226686857198

Green River Eel

Juniors
At least we are doing something pro-active to win.
Having hidden mics and cameras in visitors sheds is old news, its a pitty we are so stupid we cant even pull that off.
Any club worth their salts been doing it for decades, the cameras arnt necessary just a decent hidden mic system to get any late mail and a few tactics, clubs like the broncs, raiders, dogs and storm are right onto it, we are to fekking stupid to do it and not get caught.

bartman

Immortal
So were these hidden cameras in the away dressing room, or in the home dressing rooms... ?????

This season has been a laugh a minute.

Parra Pride

Coach
You know the twist they keep going on about on those Big Brother ads? This is it, instead of a house, they will be living in Parra Stadium.

bartman

Immortal
Or the contestants this year will be the Parra Eels squad...

(At least we get to vote one out each week :D)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bentley and his 2nd in charge gone as well, looks like the new board cleaning house something they said they wouldn't do. And something that was sooooo wrong when 3p did it.

This camera issue sounds like BS.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bentley and his 2nd in charge gone as well, looks like the new board cleaning house something they said they wouldn't do. And something that was sooooo wrong when 3p did it.

They promised stability and to cut the in fighting. lol.

Suity

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
I thought this camera idea was genius for getting some secret info on the opposition until I heard the cameras were only installed in the visitors showers. Is this why Bongo wants more home games ?