What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what tim smith should have learned from johns

fish eel

Immortal
Its pretty simple, and I dont mean this as a criticism of tim smith, but Andrew Johns tonight showed how a simple, basic but good kicking game can control a match.

Nothing fancy from Joey, it was all pretty straight forward but perfectly executed to control the game. something i hope timmy learns after tonight, that simple can be better.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't think that Timmy is to blame for our poor kicking game, as all our kickers are crap, we don't protect our kickers, it is obviously something that they don't feel they need to coach during the week........

While Luke Burt is playing in our team they need him to make more long kicks and go for 40/20's, that is probably the strongest part of his game and yet we refuse to use it!!!!

Ben

Bench
Tim Smith is still young and these kinda things are learned through experience. He would've learnt that from the Knights game and the player he is, he would certainly improve.

Kornstar

Coach
I sometimes think that the players in our team forget how young Timmy is and don't give him the protection he needs.......

Clark Kent

Juniors
theer seems to be an aversion to bombing...late in the game tonight a couple went up....but before that, piss weak!!!!

half

Coach
well we shouldn't have put bombs up with our wingers tonight. spiggin' hell

i'm not too worried. just some minor stuff we have to sort

tim smith isn't exactly in some awful slump. just not as freakishly awesome as he was about a month ago

Suitman

Post Whore
half said:
well we shouldn't have put bombs up with our wingers tonight. spiggin' hell

:lol:

Graham and Burt can't catch passes, let alone bombs.

Good call halfy

Suity

Latest posts