What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do When someone lies to you?

What would you do If someone lied to you?

• a. Ignore it and go on with what your doing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b. Plan to get revenge but never follow through

• c. plan a revenge and see it through, also throwing away your relationship with them

• d. Kill the person

• e. All of the above in a syncronized order

• Total voters
Lol oh this is bad :p getting too many ideas :p I dont think i need help thinking of things to do to people. I have filled gym bags with rubbish, got a few things that selfcombust easily and put it in different places,yeah you know the same old things :p but for the most part just an ass whooping to let them know not to mess with me because i dont like it.

Wooo go the KKK style revenge NIIIIIICE :twisted: * laughs like a evil gremlin* :twisted:

jed said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Me personally??

I'd either

A. Poo on them
B. Poo in a bag then put it under there door matt

But thats just me.

the old "240L bin, filled with water, leaning against the front door" is a classic, so much more intellectual than the "burning doggy-doo", although maybe not quite as much fun. :lol:

Oooooooh i like it!

LOL Woooo i dont want to get revenge and knock myself out in the process please :p i want to be able to stand back and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: When im doing it.

I could get my hands on chemicals and make something that goes bang :D that could be fun :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
jed said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Me personally??

I'd either

A. Poo on them
B. Poo in a bag then put it under there door matt

But thats just me.

the old "240L bin, filled with water, leaning against the front door" is a classic, so much more intellectual than the "burning doggy-doo", although maybe not quite as much fun. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats gold!
a few people i dislike will have reason to dislike you now
thursday night, after bins are emptied :D

Spike

First Grade
Take a bottle, and a smaller one that will fit into it. Put some brake fluid into the small one, and pool chlorine into the larger one. Place the small bottle, with no cap on upright into the chlorine in the larger one, and seal the large bottle. LEAVE UPRIGHT. It will explode if the bottle is tipped upside down and the two chemicals are allowed to mix. Then just simply tape the bottle to the radiator fan of the person's car that has lied to you.

*I take no responsibilty for the actions this may cause nor do I support the crime of malicious damage using explosives which carries a gaol sentence of up to ten years in NSW* <-------- Disclaimer 8)