What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with left over Cap Money

colmac75

Juniors
Hows this sound???

We just pay out Hagan and ask J.T. to stay. If he would like to stay, then we pay out his conttract at Souths, then sign J.T. as head coach.

I think this could work.... hahahah

Any thoughts?????

strider

Post Whore
i have a feeling jt is not overly happy with how he's been treated by parra and might not want to stay anyway ..... just my impression

parra pete

Referee
All he said was 'shook his head'.
God there are some dickheads in here :lol: Just kidding!!!! Craaazy mixed up kids....

eels_

Juniors
what makes you think we have money left over? who knows what we paid for the incoming players... lowrie could be on 550k....

RAM

Juniors
Theres no money left over. It all went to Fitzy's retirement package ! I say its time for the Bahama's Dennis !

fish eel

Immortal
ummm.....you do know the coaches salary doesnt come out of the salary cap, don't you?

RAM

Juniors
fish eel said:
ummm.....you do know the coaches salary doesnt come out of the salary cap, don't you?

He's not the coach ! I'm just joking about Fitzy, but hoping he may go sooner rather than later.:cool:

They can deposit the left over cash to the following ANZ account

062 449 10024791.

Please forward this to the necessary people, thank you.

:cool:

Morenito

Juniors
I would say that would use any extra money left over to aid in resigning players for 2008 and beyond.

Say offer the player an immediate increase on their 2007 salary as well as resign them for the years ahead.

I think they did this with Hindy in late 2004.