What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What u talking bout MASON????

Dave Q

Coach
punton said:
And that's a very good point Dave - that's why they have probably been the most successful club in the past 20 years.

Its been lost a bit in the flurry and fury to sign him up...as won by the Roosters.

Willie needs to provide a full and honest account of his demise at the dogs and the reasons why he thinks he was given permission to talk.

Freddy or Nick need to have a frank discussion with the bulldogs as to why they let him go.

Once these matters are known to them ( both accounts), the Roosters can take such steps as to prevent a re-occurance.

I think the Roosters would have an idea now, but the point is to get the parties to state their own respective positions and go from there.

The dogs surrendered Willie for important reasons.

Monk

Referee
yeh.. im over the whole willie thing now...
as dave said he is a rooster now...
i suppose its better then having hodges back!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah well he already said he won't play like a skirt.

So that has to be a good thing, his heart is at the Roosters, don't you worry about it.

Welcome Willie!!

Smartman

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Yeah well he already said he won't play like a skirt.

So that has to be a good thing, his heart is at the Roosters, don't you worry about it.

Welcome Willie!!

Yeah for now.

Dave Q

Coach
Whatever his reasons for leaving, after so many years with the dogs and their fans, I'm sure theres a part of him that regrets the decision. His life as he knows it, has changed markedly and forever.

But he can temper that sadness by knowing that is but one of many fine players who have left them over the last four years. And at least on the feild, he can be generally happy with his efforts there.

Theres no turning back now.

From the dogs perspective, they gave him a test and he failed.

But the game moves on.

I dont think anyone could disagree that the move adds a degree of excitement for the Roosters, he is certainly a formidable player when he wants to be.

Its certainly going to fire up round one when our Roy slams him on his back and makes him cry for freddy!

Hes scared of Roy too.

Roll on 2008.

I was thinking, this has been the thread of the week.

Monk

Referee
apart from the bit about mason being slammed on his back by roy..
i agree 100%

YAY THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!

( i think every team will have roosters on their 'HIT' list lol)

Dave Q

Coach
Monk said:
apart from the bit about mason being slammed on his back by roy..
i agree 100%

YAY THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!

( i think every team will have roosters on their 'HIT' list lol)

There's been a bit of a junior revolution going on at Bondi.

You should all be quietly pleased.

Latest posts