What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what was rleague?

Parra_Eels

Bench
sorry i don't know but in post and on the survey i kept seeing people talking about rleague and how it would never come back. so what is it?

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Their forums were basically the same as this place, except with a lot more members.

Kaz

junior
Mad Duck said:
Their forums were basically the same as this place, except with a lot more members.

But most people here are only using 1 username.

The people here a more friendly.

JK

Kaz said:
Mad Duck said:

With so many more members there were bound to be more arseholes.

Problem here is that almost all of the Rooster coterie came along but many of the characters from other teams have disappeared...sad.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Rleague was awesome.......alot more members...Characters...arseholes but never the less good fun!!

In saying this...it won't be to long before this site is just as popular as rleague if not more.....old rleague users seem to be finding this site more & more everyday!!

They are basically the same in format but?? rleague just had more numbers!!

I don't miss Matty O!!.......he was a sepositry!!

Grantwhy

Juniors
Kaz said:
Mad Duck said:

Been down into the Souths forum and seen what a hadfull of Tigers supporters have been doing?

Paullyboy

Coach
Rleague as a site is boring, the forums were the only thing it had going for it. I appreciate that they are trying, but the amount of news stories about english reserve grade teams or scotlands schoolboys just bores me.

Canterbury

Juniors
Rleague forums were the greatest.

now they're gone :(

I get pains in my chest just speaking about how great it was now lets stop please thankyou okay cool.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I feel sorry for guy's like "Retread" & "Slippery EEL" on rleague!!....."Retread" had 17,000 posts & 'Slippery" had over 10,000!!

Rleague was great!!

half

Coach
halfy was a superb guy - an immaculate dresser

i've met matto in real life. he's a nice guy too

In-goal

Bench
i like the Rleague stories on the school boys from scotland and the like hence the name of there website, The World Of Rugby League not just covering the NRL.

I realy enjoy reading arcticle on the RSL the batercard and any expanding league.