What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was said in the Hudde?

yy_cheng

Coach
What was said that made them crack.

I don;t buy Hayne's answer.

I'd bet it was something rude and he couldn't repeat on tv.

In the huddle, hayne did the talking. I still think he will be captain when Hindy retires.

However, he still has some things he needs to get out of his game.

He didn't have such a spectacular game but one thing I did notice was that he saw that the forwards were tired and a couple of times, he did big hit ups like a prop.

an dhas been kicking it dead to give the forwards a break as well, heis really showing his leadership qualities. I to believe he will be our next long term captain. Just hope he decides to hang around long term..

strider

Post Whore
i'm guessing hayne unintentionally said something funny - cos feleti grabbed him and gave him a hug and then was cracking up about it with hindy

but i've gotta say, i like where jarryd is going - i didn't think he had it in him to be a leader of a team (in terms of the talk etc - he's obviously a talented player) - but he's really stepping up - good on him

Gronk

Staff member
I caught the tail end of Luke Burt on 2MMM. He said that Hayne made a joke that if Hindy can go 80 mins then anyone can. Mateo thought they were serious and they all cracked up.

Actually, I've been reliably informed by my sources within the side that HaHa often feels depressed because I'm not a fan. As such, she's been trying real hard to impress me every week.

She'd found out that we had Parra by exactly 25 and so was reinforcing the need to make sure that 25 was the exact margin.

Don't believe me? Why did she kick a field goal when we were ten in front?

thinking.gif

lingard

Coach
Actually, I've been reliably informed by my sources within the side that HaHa often feels depressed because I'm not a fan. As such, she's been trying real hard to impress me every week.

She'd found out that we had Parra by exactly 25 and so was reinforcing the need to make sure that 25 was the exact margin.

Don't believe me? Why did she kick a field goal when we were ten in front?

thinking.gif

How about you give it a rest now buddy - it's not funny anymore. Parramatta is about to win another premiership and, like it or not, Jarryd Hayne is going to play some sort of part in that; so get behind him, eh?

Linny, my full support goes out to each and every player who runs on to the field each and every week. The people at the games can tell you that. HaHa will most definitely play a part in our push for the Big One, just like she has played a(n often significant) part over the last two months to get us where we are.

I just don't see it as much of a coincidence. I needed a field goal, HaHa kicks a field goal... seems pretty simple.

In addition, I'm not gonna be some bandwagoner that changes just because we're winning. I staked my place a long time ago and it would be hypocritical to change just because we went from second last to a GFQ.

Lastly, it's still fun.

BRING ON THE BULLDOGS!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Linny, my full support goes out to each and every player who runs on to the field each and every week. The people at the games can tell you that. HaHa will most definitely play a part in our push for the Big One, just like she has played a(n often significant) part over the last two months to get us where we are.

I just don't see it as much of a coincidence. I needed a field goal, HaHa kicks a field goal... seems pretty simple.

In addition, I'm not gonna be some bandwagoner that changes just because we're winning. I staked my place a long time ago and it would be hypocritical to change just because we went from second last to a GFQ.

Lastly, it's still fun.

BRING ON THE BULLDOGS!

Some would call that stubborn, some would call that egotistical, you undoubtedly will call it persistant.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I caught the tail end of Luke Burt on 2MMM. He said that Hayne made a joke that if Hindy can go 80 mins then anyone can. Mateo thought they were serious and they all cracked up.

Heard that to,Burty said mateo said,well im not hindy

Haha, I make lots of bets that come off. Won $1800 just a couple of weeks ago. The plaudits of internwebsers are not needed. I just made the post for sh*ts and giggles.

But thanks for your insightful criticism after your whopping 11 posts. It hurt.

attamarrap

Juniors
everyone is bagging the field go saying it was a nothing play but if titans score out wide and miss the goal it's pretty handy

Latest posts