What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was the news item on the Titans about?

nqboy

First Grade
Just caught the end of it on Ch 10 news in Qld. Did they open their Leagues Club today or something?

DeeGan

Bench
nqboy said:
Just caught the end of it on Ch 10 news in Qld. Did they open their Leagues Club today or something?

No, the Titanium Bar is probably what you caught.

ULT_6295.jpg

More news here: http://www.titans.com.au/pages/page.php?mod=newsroom&page=211

Lowdown

Juniors
East Coast Tiger said:
The Titans could open a jar of pickles and it would make the Qld news at the moment.

hehe..nice

I'm sure Searle, having read this comment will now call a news conference to do exactly that...(and then proceed to eat the entire jar)

nqboy

First Grade
So what role does this play in the corporate organisation? Is it a mainstream bar for the unwashed masses or is it a private club for those supporters with deep pockets?

DeeGan

Bench
nqboy said:
So what role does this play in the corporate organisation? Is it a mainstream bar for the unwashed masses or is it a private club for those supporters with deep pockets?

Open to all.

Philby

Juniors
Ive been to this bar but that was when it was called the Pink elelphant or something along those lines (no it wasnt a Gay bar) that was about this time last year on my honeymoon and it was more like a pub on the water. Great place for a feed and to watch the footy ect. I just hope they havent changed it into some trendy nite club where u have to drink vodka red bulls ect.

DeeGan

Bench
The Titanium Bar is officially opened.

From www.titans.com.au

ULT_7826.jpg

The Official Off Field venue of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans opened last night in spectacular style. More than 500 invited guests joined Titans players, sponsors and administrative staff in celebrating the opening of the Surfers Paradise venue.

The Titanium Bar is open for business from today (8/02/07) - call (07) 5538 9677 for more information or to make a reservation.

LeagueLegend

Juniors
Lowdown said:
hehe..nice

I'm sure Searle, having read this comment will now call a news conference to do exactly that...(and then proceed to eat the entire jar)

Although I believe they only verbally agreed to be eaten dispite the promise of a written contract "in the mail".